Jordan Katz Media

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jordan Katz Media

Jordan Katz Media is a documentary-style wedding photography company serving clients across Northern California and beyond. She shoots with an emphasis on natural interactions, organic compositions, and cinematic visuals.

Jordan Katz Media's images may best be described as whimsical, colorful, organic, and full of emotion. She is inspired by film and aims to emulate it in her work.

She puts an emphasis on building trust with her clients before the wedding, so that come the day-of a trusting bond has been built. Through a balance of gentle guidance and peaceful observation, Jordan makes your day as seamless as possible in order to bring emotional moments into focus. Some of the many services offered by Jordan Katz Media includes:

• Additional hours

Jacqui
Featured
Jacqui

Married on 11/17/2018

One of the best decisions I've made this year.

I would give a 12/10 if I could. In all honesty, out of all the vendors I have worked with this year (or even ever! ) I simply can not put a fault to my experience with Jordan, it was so seamless and ... Read more pleasant, more than I had ever expected. She puts so much attention and detail into everything she does and is super organized - I didn't have to worry about anything. Everything is considered. From the way you make online payments, to how she cares about your needs, takes notes about your preferences, is creative in how she shoots details and frames images, tonality of the imagery, she even helped schedule my day! Not to mention the final online gallery, I noticed her 'highlights' of 100 images managed to incorporate every guest of the wedding, with a nice balance of the different environments and events we had throughout the day/night. The gallery is super organized in how you view the images (arranged in folders), and I was able to automatically download them away in multiple sizes for multiple usages. Oh yes and she had no qualms about driving 2-3 hours to our venue. And is great with communication, gets back to you asap! Planning a wedding in a different state was slightly stressful, but I'm so glad I found Jordan because she was lovely to deal with and a true professional. Kept her cool, and even helped keep me calm when I was stressed! I'm usually a bit uptight in front of the camera, but with Jordan it all felt so comfortable, almost as if she wasn't there! The final images were magical, desaturated in tone yet warm and inviting, very tasteful. We didn't get a videographer, so she was the only means of preserving our memories and I'm so glad she did! All the best in the future, thank you!!

Tish
Tish Khan

Getting married on 03/04/2020

Relaxed Wedding Photographer

Jordan easily integrated herself into our wedding party and everyone enjoyed her company. The groom noted that her presence even calmed the bride down! We'd give her 5 stars on her personality alone. ... Read more We booked her 2 weeks before the elopement/wedding and she easily managed to work with our last-minute-surprisingly-tight schedule. We did a 2hr shoot of the city hall ceremony and returned for an hour shoot for dinner. She was very personable and created a package that suited our needs. We just viewed the pictures and are enamoured with them. The emotions of the day are vibrant in each shot and she encouraged our silliness. She was also very knowledgeable about the venue and knew where & when to get the best lighting! All in all we'd highly recommend Jordan! If not for a professional wedding photographer, but also a wonderful human being :D

Lenay
Lenay

Married on 06/08/2019

The most professional and organized vendor we had!

Jordan was simply amazing. She was by far the best vendor we had at our wedding. She was so on top of everything - from the very first form on her website to the follow up after the wedding - it was ... Read more all so seamless and well-thought out. She even has created super informative guides to advise you through the wedding weekend from the lens of her experience and expertise in the industry. She got our vision right away, was truly inspired off of it and and came up with ideas for shoots and scenes that would make our vision come to life. She truly was the only vendor we felt we didn't have to hold their hand through it. We fully trusted her, her skills, her professionalism and her decision-making. During the day of, she was efficient and displayed great leadership skills with our large groups of family and friends to be pictured, yet still made everyone feel loved and joyful. And guess what? All this and we didn't even meet her in person until the night before our wedding! We are still so blown away by how easy she made it despite being located in a different state at the time. And the photos? Well, they were perfection, delivered on time and so easy to access. Thank you, Jordan, for making our wedding free from any extra stress! It was truly a wonderful gift that we'll always cherish.