Jordan Kelm Photography

Richland, WA · View map · Visit website

About Jordan Kelm Photography

Jordan Kelm Photography is a worldwide wedding, elopement, and destination photographer for the wildly in love. A photographer based in Richland, Washington, owner Jordan is intensely passionate about traveling, so she is more than happy to travel with couples to their far off destination wedding sites. She is even excited to travel for destination engagement shoots. Wherever you are planning your wedding, Jordan will meet you there and capture all your special moments with professionalism; leaving you with high-quality momentos to cherish for years to come.

Jordan Kelm Photography meets with couples for an initial consultation before their wedding day. In that meeting, you will all get to know each other and Jordan can begin putting together a timeline. On your wedding day, she will capture your memories in a contemporary, film, or photojournalistic style. After Jordan edits the images, you will receive your full set in your own customized personal online gallery. Other photography services include:

• Drone photography
  • Highlight video
  • Additional hours
  • Multiple photographers
  • Adventure shoot
  • Custom timeline and bridal prep
  • Boudoir shoot

K
Featured
Kaylee Peak

Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing and a dream come true

If you’re looking for a photographer that will do it all, this is your girl. Don’t look any further, you’re in the best hands with her! I look back at my wedding and I see Jordan helping me in every ... Read more part of my special day! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and person to be right with me through the entire day. I planned my wedding while I was 1800 miles from her and the location and she made every part of my day come to life that we had talked about over emails and texts. I can’t ever thank her enough for capturing all the small and big parts that we will now get to one day show our kids, and have for the rest of time. Thank you Jordan, you’re absolutely amazing and made our day so special❤️

S
Stacey

Getting married on 09/12/2020

Lovely lovely lovely photos & photographer!

I have used Jordan for several different photo shoots and am in love with her style, her gorgeous pics and her personality. Great experience! Read more I have used Jordan for several different photo shoots and am in love with her style, her gorgeous pics and her personality. Great experience!

Lynzee
Lynzee

Married on 06/22/2019

So amazing!

Jordan was absolutely amazing and I’m so thankful she was the one to capture our special day. She has a very kind and genuine energy about her and was so easy to work with. She made the entire wedding ... Read more party and family feel relaxed, comfortable, and beautiful. She is very organized and was awesome about communicating with me when I was trying to figure out my day of timeline. She was always moving, looking for different ways to capture each moment perfectly, and really took our ideas/wants into consideration to make them come to life. I would 100% recommend Jordan and hope to use her for special events in the future!