Jorg Windau Photography

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Jorg Windau Photography

Jorg Windau Photography is a professional photography and cinematography service in New York City. Jorg Windau and his team of photographers take the time to connect with clients and get to know their personal story. They create photo collections that recreate your love story in images, making meaningful memories you’ll cherish forever. At every wedding, Jorg helps to establish a relaxed, personal atmosphere that will help make you feel more comfortable in front of the lens. Jorg Windau is also a member of the PPA (Professional Photographers of America), with years of experience in wedding and portrait photography.

Jorg Windau Photography creates custom wedding packages, based on an initial conversation between you and your photographer. Jorg Windau, the principal photographer, is available for most weddings, however you may want to choose an alternate, or second shooter depending on your guest list and budget. In addition to full-day wedding coverage, Jorg Windau Photography offers the following products and services:

• Handcrafted photo albums,
  • UltraHD photo prints framed in acrylic glass and metallic aluminum
  • 3D wall art light box
  • Engagement sessions
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage
  • Cinematography packages
  • Photo booth service

Please find more info at www.windauphotography.com

35 Reviews for Jorg Windau Photography

35 Jorg Windau Photography Reviews

Featured
User4649307

2+ years ago

I am the mother of the bride. Jorg Windau is talented, creative, artistic, and professional. He took the initiative when needed and advised us whenever we asked. He captured all of the special ... Read more moments, and also recommended photographs that harmonized with the venue. The turn-around time was quicker than we expected, and the quality was excellent. He has lots of personality and it is a pleasure to work with him.

J
Jordana

Getting married on 11/28/2027

Jorg photographed by wedding in 2004. The photos he took are ones I treasure. He captured the essence of people. My grandmother has since passed and the photos he took of her laughing are two of the ... Read more most treasured memories I have of her. One of the biggest tragedies of your wedding is that can't experience everything at once. You can't watch your best friend dance, have a drink with your favorite cousin, and make small talk with your mom's boss. Jorg captured moments that I wasn't able to see at the time, but saw later. After 14 years of marriage, I am blessed to be preparing for my eldest daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I went back to Jorg to hire him again. I can't wait to see the photos he will take of this treasured event. HIRE HIM NOW. IT IS THE EASIEST DECISION YOU CAN MAKE.

J
Jillian

Married on 06/29/2019

We are so in love with our engagement pictures! Jorg was fabulous to work with, giving us advice on the best places to shoot and being flexible with the timing of our session when the forecast called ... Read more for rain. We had so many wonderful pictures to choose from we had trouble narrowing down which ones to order prints of and even more trouble choosing just one for our save the dates. When we were looking at different photographers we didn’t see anyone else that captured all the energy and originality that Jorg’s photos did (He took the most stunning photos of my fiancé throwing me in the air and spinning me around in his arms that truly capture us as a couple). We’ve gotten so many compliments already on our engagement pictures and I can’t wait to see our wedding photos next year. It’s definitely a huge stress reliever to have a photographer you can count on to bring a ton of energy/originality and who makes you look your best.