Jorge Allocco Photography

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Jorge Allocco Photography

Jorge Allocco Photography is a destination wedding photographer who serves Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, as well as the surrounding area. Owner Jorge Allocco has more than 10 years of experience when it comes to shooting weddings. His airy, signature style highlights the abundant shades of Caribbean blue and bright green that draw couples to the area. The most magical part of Jorge Allocco Photography’s work, though, is the magic between the couples he has the privilege to photograph.

When it comes to your wedding photos, Jorge Allocco Photography offers a variety of formats: albums, digital files, prints, proofs, and save-the-dates. Jorge books only one event per day, and his most popular wedding photography package includes:

• Second shooter

Breanna
Featured
Breanna Englund

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Attention to detail, captured the day perfectly and effortlessly.

Jorge was recommended by an acquaintance who had done her wedding in the DR at Now Larimar Resort. We looked at some samples he sent and we immediately knew he is who we wanted to go with for our big ... Read more day. He worked with us to make sure the day would go flawlessly. I am still in awe how he managed to capture photos that look like time stood still without us even realizing he was there. He is detail oriented and encapsulated every moment big or small. I would highly recommend Jorge if you want someone who will put their passion into their work and display it through each and every photograph of your day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. -Mr. and Mrs. Patrow

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn Santos

Married on 06/14/2019

Jorge was amazing!

While planning for our June wedding in Punta Cana, and all the stress that went into it, once we found Jorge he made it very easy with his quick responses! He was a pleasure to work with during the ... Read more planning leading up to wedding, and the day of. He was very professional, showed up on time, and captured all of the precious moments I ever dreamed of. He got all the photos to us just when he said he would, and they turned out amazing! I highly recommend him!

Royaida
Royaida Raouda

Married on 04/15/2019

Working with Jorge Allocco Photography

Jorge was great to work with. Being so far away from each other I thought it would be difficult to discuss options but he was very responsive and made my wedding stress free. I would highly recommend ... Read more recommend Jorge