Jorge Allocco Photography

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Jorge Allocco Photography

Jorge Allocco Photography is a destination wedding photographer who serves Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, as well as the surrounding area. Owner Jorge Allocco has more than 10 years of experience when it comes to shooting weddings. His airy, signature style highlights the abundant shades of Caribbean blue and bright green that draw couples to the area. The most magical part of Jorge Allocco Photography’s work, though, is the magic between the couples he has the privilege to photograph.

When it comes to your wedding photos, Jorge Allocco Photography offers a variety of formats: albums, digital files, prints, proofs, and save-the-dates. Jorge books only one event per day, and his most popular wedding photography package includes:

• Second shooter

K
Featured
Krystle

Married on 03/25/2017

I used Jorge Alloco for my wedding at Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic. He was AMAZING! From start to finish, he was attentive, professional and very flexible. His pictures turned out ... Read more beautiful. He knew exactly where to position us to capture the sun setting and took great pictures of us getting ready in our room. It was a pleasure to work with someone who knew what he was doing. Thanks, Jorge!!

C
Channing Ledford

Married on 04/12/2019

Perfect in every way!!

Any one looking to travel to the Dominican Republic and capture every aspect of your special occasion. Or anyone wanting any photography work done while visiting or on vacation. Please read my review ... Read more and story of my experiance with Jorge Allocco photography. I am from the U.S. I took my very 1st vacation ever to the DR. On this vacation I wanted to propose to my lovely lady. Also to capture it all. I contacted Jorge through email. He was always quick to reply and answer all questions I had. And I had a lot!! When we arrived to our resort I found it was not the setting I wanted for pictures. So Jorge offered to take us to another beach, much prettier backgrounds to catch the moment. With no extra charge he went out of his way to help me in this moment of our lives. During the photo shoot, Jorge made us very comfortable. Half the time I forgot he was even taking pictures or shooting videos. We were able to have our moment captured without knowing it was being captured. Jorge met every expectation I had to capture our moment. The pictures, the video, brings everyone to happy tears! They are beautiful in every way! Quality is perfect. Value is reasonable. We recieved our video And pictures in just a few days after. And he is very personable to work with from start to finish. Jorge I cant thank you enough for the beauty you captured that day for us!! Thank you so much!

J
Jamille Vieira

Married on 01/17/2019

Loved my photos!

Jorge was great to work with. We were pressed for time for photos and he still managed to take some great shots! Read more Jorge was great to work with. We were pressed for time for photos and he still managed to take some great shots!