Jorge Santiago Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Jorge Santiago Photography

Capturing moments rather than poses!

I'm a documentary wedding photographer based in Pittsburgh, PA. I've worked as a photojournalist for a local newspaper, where I chased news with a camera all day long, and I’ve managed a black-and-white darkroom at a photography museum, where I developed and enlarged fine art black-and-white photos taken by renowned photographers. These experiences have shaped my current approach to wedding photography: I have the speed and energy of a photojournalist and the aesthetic and precision of a fine art photographer. I put my care and passion for technique to use in telling distinct stories through moments.

Now booking 2020 weddings. Contact me today to start planning for your wedding.

27 Reviews for Jorge Santiago Photography

27 Jorge Santiago Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Julia

Married on 09/02/2018

Jorge and his team were absolutely fantastic! Neither my husband nor I are great with formal photos, and Jorge was so accommodating and patient with us-he made us feel really comfortable and even made ... Read more the process (that we had honestly sort of been dreading) fun! In addition to being a delight to work with, Jorge was so quick to get our photos returned to us-we had all of our photos (from three full days of wedding events!) back to us in under a month. And most importantly, they all turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! Jorge was really wonderful to work with and he did a fantastic job with everything! I would absolutely recommend his services!

CT
CT

Married on 11/24/2018

Great at capturing the feeling

We keep saying to ourselves, "I was hardly aware of our photographer all night," and yet we got so many wonderful shots. Jorge captured the fun of the evening without forcing moments into stiff overly ... Read more overly posed shots. We feel like we have visual memories of "real moments". Beautiful work.

S
Jonathan

Married on 11/03/2018

Most amazing experience with Jorge

Jorge was amazing throughout the process. He was prompt and the pictures he took of our wedding were beautiful. He was willing to be flexible to work with our schedules as we were traveling to and ... Read more from our venue for prewedding photos.