Josefina Weddings & Events

Palm Desert, CA · View map · Visit website

About Josefina Weddings & Events

Josefina Weddings & Events are passionate wedding planners located in San Diego and Palm Springs, California. Owner and founder Laura Josefina Kelly has a background in design and management, giving her the skills and expertise to plan your perfect day. San Diego Specialist Dana Blancaflor has been in the service industry for more than a decade and has been told she "moves with a purpose." Together they make it their mission to provide the best wedding planning experience for you. Their willingness to go the extra mile for every detail will allow them to bring your visions to life.

Josefina Weddings & Events offers three wedding packages for couples to consider: Make My Day, Meet Me Halfway and Magnificently Crafted. Their most popular package is Finishing Touch, focused on couples looking for help during the final months leading up to their big day. They provide hourly, partial and full planning services. Josefina Weddings & Events also has the following available:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Jennifer

Married on 02/16/2019

True professionals, amazing team

The whole planning process and our wedding day was a dream come true thanks to Laura and the Josefina Events crew. This team genuinely cares about their clients and takes care to learn your vibe to ... Read more execute YOUR vision as you’ve been dreaming of. We were able to work off of their thoughtfully curated list of wonderful, talented vendors to pull our wedding day together. Laura is a problem solver, and works to navigate speed bumps leading up to, or on the day of. She will support you through and through with great advice, emotional support, planning strategy and is just a great person to bounce ideas off of as she’s so passionate and respectful of your wishes. She is at least in step, if not two steps ahead of you already on any concerns or ideas you may be sitting on (There were multiple “I was thinking about that too, and my thought is...” during planning). We had no worries at all during our wedding day as we knew we were in great hands. This team works hard to stay within your planned budget and so is very creative and resourceful in achieving that to help keep you sane. Laura is your champion; you want her in your corner. My only regret is that we have not achieved cloning, so there’s just one of her… but thankfully the entire team is wonderful as well!

S
Scott Schukart

Married on 03/30/2019

Married Bliss

Laura Kelly and her assistance Kate were a fantastic team. They jumped on board with our event and made the whole wedding day seamless and stress free. They were professional and helped coordinate ... Read more every detail. We could not have been more happy!!

A
Aisha

Married on 02/15/2019

Exceptional wedding planners

I worked with Dana with Josefina Events to plan my wedding. I booked the "day-of" package, which really means that Dana is available to me 24/7 up to 6 weeks prior to the wedding date to fine tune all ... Read more details. I could not be more thankful to Dana for all her work. I planned a Pakistani destination wedding in San Diego. Dana was AWESOME. This was her first time coordinating a Pakistani wedding, but she was exceptional at making all my wedding visions come to reality. 4 weeks prior to my wedding, I had a family emergency, and was unsure until about 14 days prior to the wedding date if things would resume as planned. Dana was so reliable. While I spent my days and nights in the hospital visiting with family, she was my voice to all my vendors. The day of the wedding, Dana came with a team of 3 to make sure that the wedding ran on schedule, and all my visions were realized. She was awesome. (by the way, the wedding ran AHEAD of schedule...which is unbelievable considering I had 200 guests) She was patient with all my family members pulling her in all directions. She made sure my husband and I enjoyed our wedding. Thanks to her, I was so relaxed on my own wedding day!