Joseph Dix Photography

Arden, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Joseph Dix Photography

Joseph Dix Photography is run by Asheville-based photographer Joseph Dix. Joseph has found that photographs are some of his most cherished possessions, so he truly understands that capturing each memory and freezing time in each moment of your wedding day is extremely important. Joseph’s photography has a natural and contemporary style. With a focus on photojournalism, Joseph is truly able to capture every little moment, including hugs between friends, glasses clinking in celebration, and you and your new spouse’s smile during your first dance.

Joseph has a passion for both photography and weddings, and is more than willing to attend a destination wedding and go wherever your special day may take you. Joseph Dix Photography also offers the following services:

• Additional hours

Z
Featured
Zoe

Married on 05/20/2017

I can honestly say that booking Joseph as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made in the planning process! He is willing to go above and beyond to make your day special and ... Read more stress-free, and has such an awesome easy-going personality that makes everyone around him feel at ease. He is also organized, punctual, and easy to get in contact with, which any bride knows is so important in making your big day run smoothly! Lastly, and most importantly, I truly could not have asked for more beautiful photographs. Your wedding day goes by so fast, and Joseph captured our day so elegantly in photographs that we will cherish forever! Even months later, they still take my breath away when I look through our wedding album. Joseph is an amazing, talented photographer and an all-around great guy that I would recommend a thousand times over!

Cristyn
Cristyn Olenick

Married on 06/21/2019

Better than we could have imagined!

We knew Joseph was our guy the first time we met him and promptly cancelled another intro meeting with a different photographer. Joseph was communicative, open to ideas, professional and most ... Read more importantly listened to what we wanted. And he delivered ten fold! Our wedding was a rainy Saturday in June which was really disappointing at first but ended up being really sweet and romantic. Josephs pictures completely picked up this vibe and we are so grateful for them. Best of all we ended up with a great new friend :) I would absolutely recommend Joseph Dix to capture your special day without reservation.

E
Emily

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Experience

I got married in Asheville but I live in Florida, I was very worried about not being able to meet my vendors ahead of time but Joseph was simply amazing and the best vendor I worked with. Flexible, ... Read more kind, professional, and our photos looked incredible. I was so happy with how he captured our day and I was so pleased with how beautiful they all turned out. Unlike many other photographers Joseph gives you full access to all of the photos he takes (not just the best 25 or 50) for download or print. He has been wonderful and I highly recommend him.