Joseph Jewelry

Bellevue, WA · View map · Visit website

About Joseph Jewelry

Joseph Jewelry, in Bellevue, Washington, creates custom engagement rings and wedding bands. They invite couples to come in and design a one-of-a-kind ring that matches your wishes and vision.

Joseph Jewelry has a relaxed, pressure-free environment as you create a high quality and high-end ring. You will work with one of the jewelers and discuss the ideas you have for the jewelry piece. Then they offer unlimited modifications, 100% satisfaction guarantee, a lifetime warranty, and free shipping within the United States. The custom rings come at an affordable price and available with a payment plan, if needed. The average turnaround time for each custom piece is three to four weeks. Joseph has a large custom gallery of pieces online that you can view or visit the store in person at any time. They provide appraisal, cleaning, diamond certifications, ring sizing, and stone upgrades as well. Joseph Jewelry offers the following types of pieces:

• Antique engagement rings and wedding bands
  • Custom engagement rings, wedding bands, and accessories
  • Designer engagement rings, wedding bands, and accessories
  • Fair trade jewelry

D
Featured
David

Married on 07/28/2018

Danny at Joseph Jewelry was excellent in helping me create the perfect engagement ring! (She said yes, and loves the ring as do all her friends). I went to multiple jewelers before deciding to go with ... Read more Joseph. The reason I decided to go with them is they weren’t pushy, were flexible, designed beautiful rings, offered excellent customer service and gave me a great deal. I am so glad I found them and would highly recommend them for all your jewelry needs. Very great and trustworthy service. Check them out!

J
Jennie

Getting married on 12/01/2019

We've had my engagement ring and wedding ring done by Joseph Jewelry, as well as bought my SO's wedding band from there. Both experiences were great and easy! I researched a few jewelers and got their ... Read more their quotes before going with Joseph Jewelry and found that their quality is just as great if not better and at a much more reasonable price! The staff are amazing, Andrea helped me both times facilitate the process and was patient and gave great advice on design. We appreciate the no pressure attitude from Joseph Jewelry, they let you look around without following you and they never give you the impression it's all about the sell... which is an experience I've had at a different jeweler. I would recommend Joseph Jewelry to anyone who might be in the market for custom pieces, or even ready made jewelry.

K
Kristin

Married on 09/20/2018

Working with Joseph Jewelry was everything I could have hoped for and more! They were easy to communicate with, responded to my messages in a timely manner, and were very easy to talk to. I designed a ... Read more mokume ring for my fiance and it was incredibly easy and straight forward to customize my design and make payments. The time that they estimated it would take to finish the ring was the exact amount of time it took, and it was shipped to me in 2 days. It was literally the best experience I could have hoped for. I would definitely work with them again!