Joseph's Catering Service

49 Joseph's Catering Service Reviews

A
April

Married on 08/24/2018

This venue and the people who provided the service were amazing. Joseph's planner walked my daughter and myself through the whole process. They took into consideration all my craziness planning my ... Read more daughter's wedding. They provided patient, professional assistance. The day of the ceremony was amazing they provided refreshments for the girls as they set up all the centerpieces,etc Which was not included however they kindly offered it at no cost. We also had a friend in a wheelchair and their waitresses walked with her and her guest carrying their food back to their seats. They did this with minimal distraction , in fact I was unaware until I was told by our guest. Also the food was amazing ! People we raving all night long. The set up, the lighting, and all the outdoor activities were great. We used the Grove and I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! I feel like I definitely received my moneys worth...actually more than my moneys worth! Thank you Joseph's for making Kelsey and Ricky's wedding the most memorable day for all of us!

M
Mike

Married on 10/21/2017

A 5 star rating does not come close to describing our experience! We were very pleased with the various vendors for our wedding, but by far our favorite choice was Joseph’s! Beyond the venue itself, ... Read more itself, we chose Joseph’s as our wedding reception venue for two reasons: the food and the owner/service. Both far exceeded expectations. Owner/Staff: Rich was amazing to work with, being available to answer all of our questions. His vast experience makes him extremely prepared to handle any situation. He was always very honest with us and was never out to get us to spend more money for less important things. The staff was absolutely wonderful, extremely professional and personable. Rich was there the wedding day to make sure that everything went smoothly, and it went perfectly. Without being asked, employees stepped in to assist older guests who were unable to move well by getting their plates for them. Food: The #1 thing that people will comment on and remember (good or bad) about wedding receptions is the food; Joseph’s still has our guests raving about the food well after! The food was unbelievable! We had attended a Joseph’s taste testing and really enjoyed the food, but the food at the wedding was even better! Countless guests came up to us on the wedding day and after, raving about the food. The biggest compliment came from a guest (who is a great cook and is very opinionated on food quality) who said that the food at our wedding was the best food at any wedding he has ever been to. Another guest said that he loved Joseph’s food so much that he will strongly advise his daughter to make Joseph’s her reception venue. There are many beautiful wedding venues in the area, but the service and food that Joseph’s provides will not be met by any of them! Joseph’s is professional, kind, concerned with making sure everything goes wonderfully, and simply the best. We highly recommend Joseph’s to every couple looking for an ideal wedding venue!

C
Charlynn

Married on 09/30/2017

Joseph's Catering has been wonderful from the very first day of our meeting for a quote up until our wedding day. Rich was the most professional caterer we met while shopping around and we booked them ... Read more before we even had a tasting. We did eventually have our tasting and we knew we made a great choice. They worked with us on the menu and allowed us to make changes. On our wedding day the food was amazing but it was the service that put them over the top. The servers and manager were so amazing the day of. I would recommend this caterer for any event especially a wedding.