Josh Hartman Photography

Traverse City, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Josh Hartman Photography

Josh Hartman is an experienced wedding photographer in Traverse City, Michigan. For eight years, this seasoned shooter has cultivated his skill set to ensure every high-quality photo is captivating and authentic to each couple. Josh most enjoys capturing outdoor and adventurous events at Sleeping Bear Dunes and all across Northern Michigan. Whether you want your background to be a scenic view of Lake Michigan, the wonder of Sleeping Bear Dunes, or the gigantic trees of Northern Michigan's wilderness, this nontraditional photographer will be more than happy to document your vision.

Josh immediately gets couples to feel comfortable in front of the camera with his easy-going personality and enthusiasm. Whatever preferences you have, Josh Hartman will use his knowledge of angles and lighting to execute accordingly. Skilled in natural, vintage and photojournalistic styles, Josh can flawlessly edit images to give a romantic and vintage feel. Services include unlimited coverage, a second shooter, multiple locations, professional editing and digital files with unlimited printing rights.

• Wedding Packages include Unlimited Day Coverage with Josh Hartman

M
Featured
Maureen

Married on 06/08/2019

My fiancee and I are both quite camera shy, so when we saw Josh's amazing portfolio of engagement photos in really beautiful, natural settings, we knew we had to book a session. I am so glad we did! ... Read more Josh immediately made us feel at ease, and it wasn't long before he had both of us laughing and enjoying the natural beauty of sleeping bear dunes. In fact, when we were done my fiancee asked if we could do it again! Then, the photos arrived. Breathtaking. I could not recommend Josh more.

Y
Yvonne

Getting married on 02/22/2020

Engagement

Josh is a great and fun photographer! My fiancé & I really enjoyed our photo session with Josh. I would definitely recommend him as your photographer. Read more Josh is a great and fun photographer! My fiancé & I really enjoyed our photo session with Josh. I would definitely recommend him as your photographer.

K
Kristina

Married on 06/07/2019

Top notch!

It is very obvious that Josh loves what he does! He made us and our guests feel so special and he worked extremely hard in making sure to include everyone. We definitely recommend Josh and cannot say ... Read more enough about his quality of work and professionalism:)