Josh Sailor Photography

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Josh Sailor Photography

Josh Sailor Photography is a wedding photography business based in Tucson, Arizona, that also serves the Phoenix area. When you book Josh Sailor to shoot your wedding, you can feel confident that you are booking a highly experienced and skilled photographer. Throughout his photography career, he has photographed presidents and celebrities as well as lifestyle, fashion, and special events. Since he opened his business in 2005, he has mastered his crisp yet colorful style and now looks forward to applying it to your special wedding day moments.

Because of his background, Josh Sailor shoots with a very photojournalistic and fashion/lifestyle approach. If couples are interested in engagement shoots, they are welcome to come to his picturesque studio, situated right in the Catalina Foothills. Bridal pictures can be shot there as well or Josh is willing to travel to multiple locations if necessary. Other photography services that Josh Sailor Photography offers include the following and more:

• Additional hours

Featured
Hannah

Married on 05/11/2019

V&Hmay4th2019

Easy to get in touch with. Flexible to meet with. He is absolutely phenomenal. Amazing photos and amazing service. I never felt this confident with a photo of me. All of my guests, including ... Read more ourselves, were super impressed by his ability to blend in with the crowd and capture so many quality pictures at our wedding. 100% recommend

Liberty
Liberty

Married on 06/07/2019

Josh is amazing!

Josh was wonderful. He made us feel that our big day was his top priority. He made me (the bride) feel comfortable that he knew exactly what I wanted and that my photos were in good hands. The ... Read more pictures were amazing. They captured the happiness in the air. All of our special moments are now just a page turn away. Thank you Josh!

M
Mariah Brown

Married on 04/20/2019

Best photographer team

The picture quality is amazing, the candid shots they got are priceless. They got pictures of everyone and everything important on my wedding day, I will forever relive that night through these ... Read more wonderful images. Josh and his wife are very professional and very nice, listened to my wants and showed up ready to go!