Joshua Michael Photography

Schertz, TX · View map

About Joshua Michael Photography

Hi, I'm Joshua. I truly believe your special day deserves to be documented. From beginning to end, your wedding day is unique, your story is unique... The people down to the decor, Don't just like the art, LOVE the photographer. I will be with you the entire day. Let us tell your story through images that will spark emotions so you can relive this day forever. My intent is to capture the raw emotion, as the day unfolds.

We provide the perfect balance of Modern/Vintage/Outside the box and Traditional Wedding Photography. We love what we do! I was born and raised in Los Angeles California, moved to Texas in 1998. ave been shooting weddings in San Antonio full time for 6 years now. No destination too far!

Our packages are fully customizable, however they start at $2950 and go up form there. All of our packages include 2 photographers and Engagement Session. It is vital to get to know each other, and the engagement sessions are the perfect time to do so. Learning you, your relationship and the important things to you, we can better capture whats truly important to you and tell the story in its entirety. Most couples average around $4000-5000 with us for their special day.

I look forward to speaking with you and learning more about you and your story.

25 Reviews for Joshua Michael Photography

25 Joshua Michael Photography Reviews

R
Rachael Lunsford

Getting married on 11/09/2019

I never had so much fun taking pictures!

Seriously. Josh is so easy to work with and he doesn’t spend time telling you to turn your head this way or look up or down or position yourself some specific way. It was natural and fun to take ... Read more pictures. And the pictures came out beautifully! I’ve already had several people ask who did my engagement pictures. I can’t wait to see my bridal and day of pictures.

F
Faz

Married on 06/10/2017

He is a great photographer we did our engagement shoot with him as a gift from a friend and we loved it so we had him on our wedding day and the pictures he took are absolutely amazing. Read more He is a great photographer we did our engagement shoot with him as a gift from a friend and we loved it so we had him on our wedding day and the pictures he took are absolutely amazing.

W
With This Ring

Married on 03/18/2016

As a wedding planner I've worked with a lot of photographers. I just loved this team. Joshua and Sarah were genuinely cool people, a lot of fun to work with, and easy going... Which in my line of work ... Read more work is perfect. I will definitely be recommending them to other brides in the future!