Joshua Robert Entertainment

Mentor, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Joshua Robert Entertainment

Joshua Robert Entertainment is a rising star and full-time professional musician based in Mentor, Ohio. This in-demand acoustic singer, songwriter and guitarist has over a decade of performance experience, entertaining at world-famous venues such as Tootsies Orchid Lounge in Nashville and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Contact Joshua Robert Entertainment today to book his beautiful voice for your upcoming wedding events.

Serving the greater northwest Ohio area, Joshua Robert Entertainment is an acoustic guitarist available to perform at wedding ceremonies, receptions and cocktail hours. This flexible entertainer can perform almost any song on short notice and uses a professional sound system at all of his events. Event services offered include the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

GingerSnaps
Featured
Ginger

Married on 05/18/2018

Joshua is the real deal! After months of searching for the right musician for our wedding, we couldn't be more thrilled that we found him. My husband and I hired Joshua to come all the way to The ... Read more Outer Banks of NC to play acoustic for our ceremony & cocktail hour and then DJ our reception. He absolutely blew us away! Not having ever seen him play live, we weren't sure if he would sounds as good in person as he does in his demos...he DOES! Not only is his voice incredible, but our first dance song wasn't the usual and he was happy to learn it for us. I couldn't have been more thrilled even if Jason Isabell was there to sing it in person. It was perfect! I've been a professional wedding photographer for 12 years, and he is by far the best musician I have ever seen. I had numerous guests comment, "where did you find this guy...he is incredible!" He was great at reading the dance floor when DJing and had listened to our guidelines of what we like and what we didn't want played. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!!

Beth
Beth Dulaney

Married on 08/09/2019

5 Stars for Joshua Robert Entertainment

Josh did an AMAZING job at our wedding. We had tons of people ask us where we found him afterwards and there were so many compliments about his performance. We had him for cocktail hour, our ceremony ... Read more music, and he Dj’d our wedding. He did a great job of providing recommendations for songs and handling the flow of a wedding. He kept things moving for us and helped us keep things streamlined with the line for food, dance floor, and special dances. His singing and playing was definitely one of the the highlights of our wedding but he was also able to DJ just as well! He played a nice mix of songs for us and kept everyone dancing all night. He even did a great job suggesting we move the dance floor outside when the inside was too small with the amount of tables we had. Definitely would 100% recommend him to others!

Cherrelle
Cherrelle

Married on 05/04/2019

Josh was incredible at our wedding this past weekend. He made the event extra special by learning songs both my wife and I wanted to hear. He also went the extra mile and learned our first dance song! ... Read more song! He had a great stage presence and was friendly to all of our guests- a true professional in every sense of the word. It was a pretty tight-packed area but Josh didn't skip a beat. All of our family and friends kept asking us where he had found this guy and how memorable he made our reception. We are so lucky to have found Josh and recommend him for your wedding! This guy is awesome.