Josie Michelle Events

Valley Stream, NY · View map · Visit website

About Josie Michelle Events

Josie Michelle Events is a professional planning company located in Valley Stream, New York. This planner's philosophy is about celebrating life and maximizing the happiness experienced by you and your guests. Throughout the planning process, Josie and Michelle strive to learn your personal story, customizing your celebration to emulate what makes your relationship special. Couples who book with Josie Michelle Events can have peace of mind during their event, allowing them to truly be in the moment.

Experience

Josie has become known for her off-the-cuff creative solutions and understanding of clients' needs. Michelle's high spirits rub off on her clients, and her imagination has been crucial in creating wonderful events. In 2011, Josie and Michelle decided to join forces to create Josie Michelle Events. Both are members of the Association of Bridal Consultants and have been featured on Urban Latino Radio.

Couples can take advantage of their various event planning, event design and on-site coordination services to make the best event possible. Josie and Michelle offer the following services:

• Budget analysis

I
Featured
Irene

Married on 05/27/2017

I'm so grateful that we found Josie & Michelle and had them for our wedding because they literally helped us to ensure our wedding was perfect beyond perfect. They helped us first by finding a venue ... Read more in the exact style and period we wanted, then select vendors within our budgets, and negotiated contracts, and attended meetings and helped explain our vision when we weren't clear. They were patient and willing to meet with my parents as well who were helping us financially as well. When we had a vendor hiccup, they supported us the entire time and resolved it. I'm grateful they were bilingual and then day of I didn't worry about anything honestly - they took care of setup, speaking to vendors, delivering tips, and even clean up. If I have another large party I would 100% pick them again and I will recommend them to anyone I know who gets engaged!

J
Jessica

Getting married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Josie & Michelle were a God send! They were very responsive, and so helpful! They organized everything so that by the time the big day arrived, everything ran smoothly - well at least to me it did! ... Read more They were able to handle so many of the little tasks that would have been distracting the day off. They also were amazing at helping to bring my vision to life. I struggled with the sweetheart table, and after a single conversation they were able to find exactly what I was looking for. I could go on and on, but long story short, I recommend them to everyone! I look forward to having another party so I can work with them again!

A
Arlene Davila

Married on 06/04/2019

We love these women!

These women are amazing and super professional! They had all the answers and ideas and We could not have done our wedding without them. Highly recommend! They love what they do and it shows! Read more These women are amazing and super professional! They had all the answers and ideas and We could not have done our wedding without them. Highly recommend! They love what they do and it shows!