Joss Li Photo

San Bruno, CA · View map · Visit website

About Joss Li Photo

Joss Li Photo is a wedding photography business based in San Bruno, California that also serves the San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland areas. While owner and photographer Joss Li is based in California, he is also willing to travel worldwide to capture couples on their big day. He gained educational experience through his master's in photography. Combined with his educational background, Joss infuses every shoot with his creative passion of emphasizing natural beauty.

In addition to shooting weddings, Joss Li Photo is also available for engagement photos and boudoir shoots. Couples are welcome to choose from his specialities in contemporary, film, and natural photographic styles. To show off your finished images, you can request an album, matted prints, standard prints, and more. Other photography services couples can choose from include:

• Additional hours

Stephanie
Stephanie Seid

Married on 06/08/2017

Highly Recommend

I am so glad I found Joss to be my photographer. He's very patient and friendly, and helps me relax and enjoy myself have a great time during the photoshoot. The photos came out perfect, exactly what ... Read more I wanted. Highly recommend!

Benjamin
Benjamin Lam

Married on 09/22/2016

Joss is Amazing !

One of our best wedding decisions was choosing Joss as our photographer! What can I say other than perfection! He captures everything he shoot so beautifully, every little detail. His photography is a ... Read more is a true art! Our friends and family are all saying how beautiful our pictures turned out. He focused so much of their time with so much energy, and attention on us bride and groom! Joss takes amazing, artistic shots. He really has a great eye for setting up light sources and I love how he incorporates the use of local architecture and surroundings to add to his innate style. He knew when to take us outside for some amazing shots that we are in love with now! I could have never asked for a better photographer and I am so thankful that my ONE special day was captured so beautiful by Joss! Thank you, Joss, you truly rock!!

J
June S

Married on 09/22/2016

Amazing job!!!

We were so fortunate that Joss was available to photograph both our Engagement and Wedding photos! The moment we looked at Joss's portfolio, we fell in love with his style and quality. When we met ... Read more Joss in person, he was very kind, professional, and very easy to work with... we knew right away that we wanted to have him as our photographer. Our engagement photos were so much fun! Joss photographed us around San Francisco and captured dozens of amazing moments of us. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Working with Joss was not only easy, but so much fun! Highly recommended!!!

Joss Li Photo FAQ