Journey in Time Photography LLC

Plant City, FL · View map

About Journey in Time Photography LLC

You have been dreaming about your special day since you could walk and play dress up, I encourage you to take the time to find the photographer that fits your style. My goal is to capture your life's journey one picture at a time. My style ranges from journalistic to traditional pictures, depending on the needs of my clients. I am a member of the Professional Photographers Association as well as Wedding and Portrait Photographers International. Please take the time to view my online portfolio at www.journeyintimephotography.com

2 Reviews for Journey in Time Photography LLC

2 Journey in Time Photography LLC Reviews

C
Cristin

Married on 12/18/2010

Excellent! Very responsive and flexible for some of the non traditional pictures... Even worked with our dog that was in the wedding! Read more Excellent! Very responsive and flexible for some of the non traditional pictures...even worked with our dog that was in the wedding!

C
Christina

Married on 04/06/2009

The photographer exceeded my expectations! She took very creative shots of the small stuff (rings, flowers, decorations, favors) that really gave our album an artistic feel. She also captured some ... Read more great candids of people before and after the wedding. I don't know how she did it, since my father is impossible to take pictures of, but she captured several great shots of him without his knowledge! My husband and I both commented that our favorite pictures were the casual shots she got of people happy and smiling while we were off getting ready, or making the rounds afterward. We really felt like she was able to photograph the essence of our wedding and get great pictures of people being themselves. During the ceremony and in our shots afterward, we felt like she used a nice blend of traditional photography with the more creative and romantic photography. She had a great eye for finding interesting locations around the place we had our ceremony and reception and posed us in some romantic ways. I have pictures from my wedding hanging in my classroom and I always have parents and students talking about how great the photography is. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable photographer who really is able to capture all the moments of your wedding and ceremony. I plan to use her for another photo shoot soon since my husband and I are now expecting our first child!

Journey in Time Photography LLC FAQ