Journeyman Distillery

Three Oaks, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Journeyman Distillery

Journeyman's artfully remodeled historic corset and buggy whip factory offers truly unique event spaces for everything from elegant celebrations to casual gatherings.

Journeyman Distillery is perfect for couples seeking a rustic aesthetic with a touch of charm, adding an industrial vibe to your dream wedding. With its exposed wood interior and expanse of windows, your guests can enjoy breathtaking sunsets and views. Located 5 miles from I-94, Journeyman is located in the heart of Michigan's Harbor Country, just 75 miles from Chicago and 30 miles from South Bend.

Facilities and Capacity
Journeyman Distillery event spaces can accommodate anywhere from 25 to 500 of your closest family and friends. With indoor and uncovered outdoor options, our historic setting is ideal for every couple's special day, inspiring awe and magical memories.

Journeyman Distillery is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering, a separate banquet kitchen, and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional amenities including:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet
  • 18-hole Putting Green

Cuisine
Journeyman Distillery allows couples to choose from catering and serving styles, including buffet and plated options. We are proud to provide clients with exceptional in-house catering and service.

History
Originally a factory producing corsets and buggy whips, the historic Featherbone Factory was established by EK Warren in 1883. A well known prohibitionist, Warren received international recognition for revolutionizing the look and use of ladies' corsets during the 19th century. The building was artfully and lovingly remodeled in 2010, offering modern conveniences and rustic charm.

10 Reviews for Journeyman Distillery

10 Journeyman Distillery Reviews

K
Featured
Kierstyn

Married on 07/21/2018

We are absolutely blown away with how our wedding went at Journeyman! Every part of it was incredible! The venue was gorgeous, the food was delicious, the staff was friendly, and everything went on ... Read more without any issue. Our guests had an amazing time and we received so many compliments on our venue and food! Jess, Lindsey, and Austin were so helpful throughout the planning process and day of. We did ceremony and reception in Warren Hall and it was perfect. Beautiful lighting for pictures, amazing cocktails, and fabulous ambiance. We cannot say enough good things about this venue!

Jessica
Jessica Stelzer

Married on 06/15/2019

Unique, beautiful venue with a hard-working team

I knew I wanted to get married at Journeyman 9 months into my relationship with my now husband so when he proposed, we immediately called and secured our date 16 months out. During this time there ... Read more were some staffing changes in the event department, but that never stopped them (Lindsey and Dan in particular) from making sure that all my questions were answered in a timely manner. When Torie eventually joined the team, she was a seamless transition from my point of view and was really on top of everything we needed. I truly think I exchanged hundreds of e-mails with this team, given that we live in Chicago and didn't get a lot of facetime with them. Torie ended up accommodating my request for an in-person walk through on a Sunday where she spent two hours with me and my crew going through every little logistical detail we could throw at her. The rehearsal and day of the wedding went so so perfectly. When we couldn't rehearse in our room because of a wedding in there, they accommodated us in another space. There was another wedding going on that night at the venue and you would have never known it, as they managed to keep everything completely organized and separate. From bringing us water and coffee in the morning in the bridal suite, to helping us get into the still area for pictures, to accommodating MULTIPLE different food allergies/requests for some of our guests, Torie and Dan and the team knocked it out of the park. My normally very reserved husband even hugged Dan at the end of the night because he was so grateful for everything they did. Our guests were wowed by the venue and the food and drinks were all delicious. We loved our experience at Journeyman and look forward to going back for many visits in the future!

A
Alison

Married on 01/19/2019

Journeyman made our special day perfect!

Journeyman Distillery at first sight is a beautiful venue! They have exposed brick, wooden accents, twinkling lights and beautiful views of their stills. We did not need much decor to showcase the ... Read more natural beauty of this place. Not only is it a picture perfect view, the staff is amazing there! They are helpful in every way possible and so inviting as well. We even stayed in town for a week after the wedding and we loved the place so much that we would go in everyday just to have a drink. We would get to know a different employee everyday because they were so welcoming. We definitely recommend Journeyman Distillery for your wedding event. We were so happy in our decision of having them be apart of our special day! Can't wait to go back for our 1 year anniversary!