Journeys Photography 941

Bradenton, FL · View map

About Journeys Photography 941

Journeys Photography 941 is a wedding photographer based out of Bradenton, Florida, that serves the Tampa region. Kingsley James would be thrilled to work with you on your wedding day and provide you with an exciting, memorable experience that you will look back on with happiness for years to come.

Journeys Photography 941 offers to photograph your wedding using contemporary, natural, photojournalism, traditional, and vintage photography styles, Kingley only works one event per day and offers additional hours, ensuring all couples receive the utmost care and respect. Couples may receive their photos via albums, canvas, digital files, matted and/or regular prints, proofs, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. Journeys Photography also offers the following other services:

• Boudoir shoot

2 Journeys Photography 941 Reviews

R
Ruby

Married on 12/07/2017

We had so much fun getting our engagement pictures taken by Journeys Photography. He is professional, creative, talented, very reasonable, and so easy to work with. He sent to us almost immediately ... Read more after the photo shoot. They all turned out more than what we expected! Each picture perfectly captured more than just the emotion of the day! You will absolutely love your experience with Kingsley! I already book my wedding for next year with him. I highly recommend him, great price!

Y
Yolanda

Married on 05/11/2017

Thank you for taking my Family photos, they came out great. I really enjoy our session, you was very knowledgeable of the lighting, composition, and posses. Our private online gallery was very ... Read more convenient. Book him now!

Journeys Photography 941 FAQ