Joyful Event Co.

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Joyful Event Co.

Joyful Event Co. is a wedding planning business based out of Nashville, Tennessee. We've been event planning for over nine years and have a vast array of experience planning events across the state. We make it our mission to help clients enjoy the planning process as they take in this new chapter of life. Our purpose is to spread joy to those around us while making new friends and doing what we love! While we harness our own expertise, we also remember to stay true to your vision and design dreams.

Our planning team offers a wide range of services to suit all of your needs. Whether you are entering the final few months of your planning journey or you're a year away from the big day, Joyful Event Co. can help!

Our partial and full planning packages offer help either one year or six months ahead of the big day. These packages are for the couple who would like professional guidance on all the details, big and small.

Our day-of coordination package is designed for those who have already finalized much of the planning but still need an organized coordinator to bring everything together flawlessly.

Each of our services are intended to reduce the stress involved in getting ready for this momentous occasion, allowing our newlyweds-to-be to soak up the build-up and the atmosphere of the day itself. Some of our many other services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design and rental coordination
  • Timelines and floorplans
  • Vendor referrals and scheduling
  • Invitation and favor management
  • Full setup and breakdown

3 Reviews for Joyful Event Co.

3 Joyful Event Co. Reviews

Ali
Ali Rodgers

Married on 10/13/2018

Hiring Joyful was the best decision we made!

Kat is an absolute blessing! I recommend her to everyone getting married, because if anything went wrong, we never knew about it! She and Erin made sure everything ran smoothly, and our day was ... Read more perfection! We literally could not have done it without them!

J
Joan

Married on 12/03/2016

Perfection!!

All day I've been saying how awesome you girls were! I'm very impressed with everything y'all did, it was incredible! I had no idea how much help you would be! I never realized we left a box with ... Read more the cake knife and some coffee things, etc... You just took care of it! Thank you and Leah SO much for all the support and help. I felt completely relaxed knowing you were there taking care of things. We had a blast! I will happily recommend you to anyone I know planning a wedding!

B
Beth

Married on 11/24/2016

Kat and Leah are both incredibly creative and have such good ideas. They are very accountable with everything they do and have such great personalities to work with. If you are looking for two great ... Read more event planners you have found them!

Joyful Event Co. FAQ