Joyful Memories Photography

Greenbrier, Tennessee · View map

About Joyful Memories Photography

Joyful Memories Photography is a seasoned wedding and engagement photography company located in Greenbrier, Tennessee. Their skilled staff will take control to capture all the big and little moments from your vows to the first dance to all the smiles and happy tears. Joyful Memories Photography is led by Casey Gower, a professional photographer who boasts years of experience. Their attentive and knowledgeable shooters will take into consideration a variety of things on your big day such as the lighting, weather, and venue set-up to capture the best angles of you and your wedding guests. Every detail of your special day, including individualized decorations and the up-close details of a wedding gown, will be encapsulated in high-quality photographs.

Joyful Memories Photography’s team is trained in a variety of styles including contemporary, natural, traditional, photojournalism, and film. On top of shooting your wedding, they are also experienced in shooting engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, wedding portraits, and trash the dress shoots. Other services include:

• Albums

D
Dana Brenneisen

Married on 10/27/2018

Casey is THE BEST!!!

Casey MADE MY WEDDING! He was so communicative, so obliging, and just so friendly! I got a sneak peek of my photos and I couldn’t be more excited to see the rest. She captured every precious moment ... Read more that we shared between family and friends. I cannot thank you enough for giving me the best gift on my wedding day. Away to look back, reminisce, and fall in love all over again!!

B
Blake

Married on 03/30/2018

Casey did an amazing job. I was so happy with how patient he was and how willing he was to do our photos. I could not have asked for anyone better :) Read more Casey did an amazing job. I was so happy with how patient he was and how willing he was to do our photos. I could not have asked for anyone better :)

K
Kalyn

Married on 08/05/2017

Casey and his team are awesome. They really made our hot June wedding go a lot smoother. They know what they’re doing, and created beautiful pictures. Casey will help you create your timeline and ... Read more answer any questions you may have about planning the day. I look forward to having him photograph memories for us in the future!

Joyful Memories Photography FAQ