Joyful Occasions Weddings and Events

Tallahassee, FL · View map · Visit website

About Joyful Occasions Weddings and Events

Joyful Occasions Weddings and Events is a wedding planning business based out of Tallahassee, Florida. Originally founded in 2005, this business also covers weddings in the surrounding areas of North Florida and South Georgia. These planners are aware of how important their task is in creating unique and wow-inducing weddings intended to exceed couples’ expectations.

Importantly, Joyful Occasions Weddings and Events recognize the value of providing a service which can help to create an occasion that is significant and brimming with eye-catching design. Equally, they are able to curate celebrations that stay within couples’ specified budgets.

With several different packages available, they have something to suit practically every couple preparing for their big day.

The Grand Occasion is the most comprehensive planning package that they have. It is tailored with everything in mind including the consultation, the vendor negotiations, the RSVP tracking, and so much more.

The Impressive Occasion offering is designed to assist the couple who need some help. It provides consultation, timeline creation, wedding budget aid, schedule-creation, and more.

Special Occasion is a package that commences a couple of weeks prior to the big day. It would be an ideal choice for the DIY-couple who have already planned most of the special event. Some of the many other services available from this planning business include the following:

• To-do lists

M
Featured
Mae

Married on 04/05/2014

Joann Williams is a Woman of Excellence as it reflects in Joyful Occasions (including staff and vendors). We contracted with Joann to be the event planner for a special person in my life (Bernice ... Read more Powe) to give her a surprise 80th birthday party. Upon starting the process, we quickly realized that we needed help in order to give Mother Powe the elegant party she deserved. Joann was very punctual, creative, accommodating and resourceful (this woman can pull a rabbit out of a hat), Oh My God! We were excited about her service and always pleasant personality. (I expect to see her on the wedding channel soon). On the day of the event, it was amazing to be able to rest and know that “YOUR VISION” was in good hands and coming into full fruition. She contacted all of the vendors and program participant to ensure that they were in place and on time. Throughout the evening, she was communicating with the venue staff and everyone involved in order for the event to flow excellently. JoAnn went above and beyond all of our expectations to make this a Joyful Occasion. Her slogan “We Put Pride and Joy in Every Detail” is an understatement. Words cannot express this level of excellence. Thank you JoAnn, I am looking forward to the next opportunity to use your services.

Sashia
Sashia Suchdeve

Married on 05/11/2019

Stress free and amazing!

JoAnn swooped in halfway through the planning process and saved the day. She made it stress free and absolutely enjoyable for everyone! Once she took over, we no longer had to worry about a thing. ... Read more Whatever our vision was, she made it happen. Very accommodating, and super sweet to all of our friends and family. Thank you, JoAnn! ♥️

P
Patrice

Married on 03/09/2019

Thee perfect wedding planner!!!

I can say soooooo much good about Ms. JoAnn and her team. But there's not enough space lol. She is so hands on, professional, open-minded, resourceful, and communicative! I worked with JoAnn for 5 ... Read more months and she DID NOT disappoint come wedding day. From the planning, to meeting me, the rehearsal, and the big day, she was there. So many other things in between. Although I had my hands in a lot of the planning, she took a lot off my load. She took my vision and ideas for my wedding and brought it to light! She treated me like a daughter. I will forever have a special place in my heart for her and will recommend her to ANYONE. Thanks JoAnn!! Love, Happy Bride