Joyful Unions of San Antonio

Universal City, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Joyful Unions of San Antonio

Joyful Unions of San Antonio is an experienced wedding officiant company with offices in Universal City, Lytle, and San Antonio, Texas. Reverend Sally E. Mosley, the owner of this unique business, is an ordained, interfaith, non-denominational minister and wedding officiant.

She specializes in a variety of ceremony types, including traditional, religious, secular, cultural, personal belief, and custom ceremonies. Joyful Unions of San Antonio is also happy to perform at same gender weddings, vow renewals and commitment ceremonies.

Experience
This passionate wedding officiant business has been a part of the wedding industry since 2014. Rev. Sally E. Mosley grew up speaking Spanish in her home and is grateful to be able to offer ceremonies in Spanish, or bilingual Spanish and English, ceremonies.

If couples prefer a male officiant, she also works with Rev. Mike Everett, who specializes in humorous, light-hearted and themed ceremonies and has been ordained for over 20 years. He is happy to welcome all couples in love. Rev. Dennis Parks also welcomes all couples in love, has a love for football, and enjoys looking sharp and well-dressed. Recognizing the need for more black minister officiants, we welcome him on board. We also have other female officiants and male officiants that can be called upon, if the need may arise.

Joyful Unions of San Antonio is happy to officiate at the venue of your choice, whether you're getting married on a beach, at a river, in a cave or indoors. They love working one-on-one with couples, and are happy to take into account your unique customs and culture when crafting your custom ceremony. They're available via phone, email or in person to discuss your wants and needs prior to your big day. They pride themselves on not scheduling back-to-back ceremonies, in order to give you the attention you deserve in case of a delay. Additional services include:

• Licensed

Featured
Laura

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Amazing, personalized ceremony

Rev. Mosely is amazing. From the beginning, she made the ceremony all about us. It didn’t feel like a cookie cutter, one-fits-all ceremony but instead one that spoke to our story & personality as a ... Read more couple. She sent me my ceremony ahead of time and respected all changes I suggested. The day of the ceremony, she got there really early and reassured me as I was getting wedding-day jitters. She even matched my wedding colors! The ceremony itself was perfect. She’s a fantastic orator. Every word she said was clearly enunciated and she spoke with feeling. My ceremony happened to be bilingual and I was so pleased to hear that her Spanish was perfect and she was able to seamlessly interweave it into the ceremony. After the ceremony, she took our license and said she’d send it in and take care of it for us. She also hung around a bit to take pictures with us and of us. Nothing felt rushed! I would highly recommend! She made our day so special!

D
Dwayne Learmond-Lawson

Married on 05/12/2019

Beautiful, well put together ceremony

Rev. Sally Mosley made my husband and I wedding so memorable. She is professional, fun and full of humor. My husband and i are forever thankful of having her doing our ceremony. This is a special ... Read more moment and we are happy to have shared it with her. May you continuous recieve God's riches blessings.

M
Myra Villarreal

Married on 05/11/2019

Intimate wedding

I love how she put together a ceremony that fit our needs. It was so beautiful how she displayed our Christian faith and even made my son a part for it. Read more I love how she put together a ceremony that fit our needs. It was so beautiful how she displayed our Christian faith and even made my son a part for it.