Joyful Video

Ossining, NY · View map · Visit website

About Joyful Video

Joyful Video is a full-service wedding videography and production company serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Florida. They offer quality videography at competitive prices, and their company takes great pride in their work. They believe their product speaks for itself. Their team films your wedding event as it happens without making you pose, interfering, or putting cameras in your face.

Joyful Video offers wedding videography packages to a variety of budgets and needs. Some of their offerings include:

• High-definition videos

Featured
    Sara Kosyk

Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent quality and value

I found Joyful video through my wedding venue, the Roundhouse. I made the decision to hire a videographer about 1 month before my January 2019 wedding, and I am so glad i did! Michael was super easy ... Read more to work with from the beginning. He helped talk me through a customized package (highlights video and long video) that really fit what i wanted). He knew the venue well and the day of he and his second videographer were very organized and professional. We had guests commenting to us about how much they liked the video team! The video delivery was on time and he was communicative throughout the post-production process. I am VERY happy with the results (they didnt miss a moment or detail) and can't recommend them more. Fantastic value.

Jenine
    Jenine

Married on 02/09/2019

Beyond what we ever could've dreamt up

Michael at Joyful videos is amazing to work with. He is not only incredibly talented, but also so attentive and aims to deliver the highest quality product. He captured our wedding perfectly! Read more Michael at Joyful videos is amazing to work with. He is not only incredibly talented, but also so attentive and aims to deliver the highest quality product. He captured our wedding perfectly!

M
    Merete

Married on 06/01/2018

We were hesitant about getting a videographer for our wedding. Our photographer then recommended Joyful Video to us & it was hands down one of the best things we did! From the minute I spoke with ... Read more Michael on the phone he made me feel comfortable. He followed up with me & checked in a bunch of times before the wedding! (Usually brides are hounding vendors, not the case here it was soo nice to see someone actually cared!) He made the whole process leading up to the wedding seamless. the day of the wedding Michael & Jesse were AMAZING. They made us feel so relaxed that we barely remembered they were there filming us. They were so professional, friendly, and kind. They tied into our day perfectly. Our video just flows so beautiful and reflects who we truly are!! If you’re looking for great people to be a part of your special day, look no further. Thank you for putting up with our crazy bunch!!! We had a blast with you guys.