Joyful Works Calligraphy

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Joyful Works Calligraphy

When it comes to your wedding, you don't just want any old print on your envelopes - you want custom, handwritten lettering that wows your guests and shows off your unique style! Make a stunning impression with handwritten calligraphy for your next special event. Hello and welcome to Joyful Works Calligraphy! My name is Melinda Joy and although I am originally from Southern California, I now reside in Nashville, Tennessee. My mother first taught me how to do calligraphy when I was in junior high and it has been a favorite past time of mine ever since. I started doing custom, handwritten envelope addressing for friends and coworkers for their weddings, and realized that I wanted to make this passion my own small business. Thank you so much for visiting my page. Please be sure to ask me any questions you may have, look through my pricing list, and contact me if you have any interest in my services!

4 Reviews for Joyful Works Calligraphy

4 Joyful Works Calligraphy Reviews

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 05/21/2016

Melinda was AMAZING! She did 100 plus envelopes for me and each one was impressive. She had the prefect color ink for what I wanted and was very flexible. She asked me what style of envelope I was ... Read more looking for and then replicated what I wanted perfectly. Melinda did all those envelopes in lightening fast time - you can't ask for a better calligrapher!

J
Jami

Married on 10/13/2018

Melinda was so easy to work with and my envelopes look amazing! Would highly recommend to others and will use her for future projects! Read more Melinda was so easy to work with and my envelopes look amazing!! Would highly recommend to others and will use her for future projects!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/08/2018

Melinda did an amazing job! Her schedule was flexible and she is incredibly talented! I was so impressed and excited to get our personalied envelopes back! Read more Melinda did an amazing job! Her schedule was flexible and she is incredibly talented! I was so impressed and excited to get our personalied envelopes back!