Joyous 442 Event Planning + Design

Floresville, TX · View map · Visit website

About Joyous 442 Event Planning + Design

Joyous 442 Event Planning + Design is a Floresville-based wedding planner and designer that services weddings in San Antonio, Texas and the surrounding areas. The family-operated business can coordinate, design and plan your dream wedding with professionalism and compassion. With Joyous 442 Event Planning + Design, you and your guests can enjoy the day while the behind-the-scenes tasks are taken care of.

Experience
Vicki Thayer is the founder of Joyous 442 Event Planning + Design. Her marketing and design background, along with her passion and creativity, guarantees she can make your visions (and Pinterest dreams!) a reality. Her team also consists of organized and creative professionals who always appreciate a good party.

The company's planning services will ensure that you experience the privilege of enjoying your wedding day. These offerings include:

• Budget analysis

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 05/29/2016

The word we use to describe Vicki is "unflappable. " She took our wedding and all of its challenges and turned it into a dream. The two words she always said to us when we asked if something could be ... Read more done? "Of course." Then she would set off to make it happen. And she did. Every time. She was generous, patient, compassionate, and she sported a healthy sense of humor, all of the things that this bride needed in spades! A week has passed since our wedding, and I have to confess that I miss talking to her. I trusted her implicitly. She became a friend, and I highly recommend Vicki and all of the vendors that she works with.

Hailey
Hailey Bolner

Married on 11/17/2018

Tom and Hailey’s Wedding

If anyone is looking for a wedding planner Vicki Thayer is your lady! She was so amazing! Tom and I lived in Houston but we’re having our wedding in San Antonio. Vicki was based in Floresville... You ... Read more would’ve never known we were in different cities! To give you an idea of the event she help plan...We had rough estimate of about 270 guests at our wedding. The ceremony and reception were both at the St. Anthony Hotel. We had photographers, videographers, a band, two outside cake vendors, rentals from Joyous 442, and a cigar company rolling cigars throughout the evening! My mother and I had already booked a venue, photographer, and band when Vicki came into the picture! She helped coordinate all my current vendors and helped fill in the holes for the remainder! Her vision was EXACTLY what I couldn’t exactly describe! She read in between the lines and Pinterest boards and helped create the most perfect day for Tom and I! Always available by text, call, or email when I would have random questions or needed advice! At the time I was working nights, so even if I contacted her at odd hours she was prompt to respond. I also think there might’ve been a few times where I couldn’t make decisions... and I trusted her judgement and taste that I said just handle it! And that’s exactly what she did, execution was perfect! She really made it a streamlined wedding planning experience from start to finish! I really appreciated how respectively honest Vicki was as well. I would ask for recommendations or her opinion and she always kept it very real! Even if it wasn’t what I wanted to hear!! I was ever so grateful for that. The day of the wedding was effortless for me! Vicki and her team arrived at the time she had planned on the schedule and made sure EVERYTHING was in its place and that neither Tom nor I had to lift a single finger or worry about anything but saying “I do!” Her organization was astounding! Vicki even has a little “day of” toolbox with last minute odds and ins in case anyone needs anything! (She came in clutch with my garter!) Everyone always asked me how the wedding planning was going and my response was always “fabulous and stress free! My wedding planner has everything handled.” I will always share our day with Vicki! Thank you so so much! You were beyond amazing!!

S
Shelby Woitena

Married on 10/27/2018

She was amazing!

Vicki and her crew were so awesome! They decorated my wedding venue even better than I could imagine. The whole day was perfect! She was very good at keeping us on track at the wedding and was very ... Read more patients with our million questions! Would highly recommend her!