Joyride Limousine

21 Joyride Limousine Reviews

K
Katrina

Married on 06/08/2013

What a great experience! Joyride was super easy to work with, professional, and most importantly flexible. I was having an outdoor ceremony, but scheduled a church as a backup plan in case of bad ... Read more weather. Even though I wasn't planning to make my decision about the actual ceremony location until 2 hrs before the ceremony began, Joyride was totally okay with it! And funny story--I got a phone call when I was in the shower the actual day of my wedding and it was the owner of Joyride (ut-oh)...turns out the 14-passenger limo we rented broke, so they offered us one of their upgraded vehicles at no charge--crisis averted and again their flexibility was so appreciated. The driver arrived on time to all the different pick-up/drop-off locations and he was so sweet and accommodating. Only made my day easier :)

A
Ashley

Married on 04/13/2013

Joe and the entire team at Joyride are extremely professional. There were a few minor issues on my wedding day, but Joe handled them with ease and EXCEEDED my expectations. He is a man of his word and ... Read more I am thrilled to use him again. Highly recommended!

N
Nicole

Married on 09/02/2012

Extremely professional and on top of their game. Called to confirm times and addresses. The driver came an hour early just to make sure he was on time and didn't charge us for the hour. He let us ... Read more bring beverages on the trolley and allowed us to take some pictures even after our time expired. The driver was super nice and polite.