JoyVarnellArt (Live Event Painter)

Springville, AL · View map

About JoyVarnellArt (Live Event Painter)

As an entertainment aspect, I guess you could say, I play Brush!

• Suspending a Moment in Time..... Capturing The Excitement Of Your Special Event In A Classic Full-Size Painting - Created For You As The Action Unfolds! “As your painting is created on canvas, it adds a dramatic and engaging dimension to the event. “Your work of art keeps great memories alive for years to come.” Add a very unique dimension to your event. Contact Joy today for information and pricing!

Weddings* Receptions* Reunions* Anniversaries* Bar and Bat Mitzvahs* Birthdays* Graduation Parties* Fund Raisers* Corporate Milestones* Ribbon Cuttings*

39 Reviews for JoyVarnellArt (Live Event Painter)

39 JoyVarnellArt (Live Event Painter) Reviews

D
Donna Powers

Married on 03/01/2019

Ms Donna Powers

I am so grateful Joy Varnell was able to capture the realistic memories for both of my sons Weddings! I would recommend Joy Varnell to anyone who has a memory they would like for capture for a ... Read more Lifetime!

L
LAUREN

Married on 12/08/2018

Precious Keepsake!

Wow - so many people enjoyed watching Joy work her magic during the reception, and sharing the finished product with friends and family was so special and fun! We are thrilled to have this beautiful ... Read more reminder of our special day in our home! Choose Joy!!

M
Madeline

Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible Talent!

Joy is a pleasure to work with. She is incredibly talented and the collage painting she did of our proposal, cake cutting, ceremony, and reception is absolutely beautiful! It is well worth the money ... Read more spent and is something so special that can be hung in our home for the rest of our lives. All the guests at the wedding were so amazed by her work as well!