JP Events

Nipomo, California · View map · Visit website

About JP Events

JP Events is a wedding planning business based in Nipomo, California. This wedding planning business, located along the Central Coast of California, has helped numerous clients achieve the wedding of their dreams. Jade Preciado of JP Events is a Certified Wedding and Event Planner with a deep passion for organization and event planning. She provides the help that you need to execute your dream wedding, turning your vision into a reality.

JP Events offers full and partial planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. She enjoys hearing about your wedding plans, ideas, and dreams, and will infuse her professional planning and coordinating experience with your vision to create the perfect event. JP Events offers as much guidance as you desire throughout your wedding planning process, providing the unique services that you need with careful consideration for your budget and preferences. The company offers the following event planning services:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Deanna

Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend

I didn't know how much I needed Jade until I had her. She did such a great job helping me get the last minute very important details together. The amount of stress that was relieved from me both the ... Read more weeks following up to the wedding and the day of the wedding are priceless! The day of went off without a hitch! All I had to worry about was enjoying my big day and Jade took care of the rest. Exactly what I needed in a wedding coordinator!

K
Kim Ballard

Married on 04/13/2019

The perfect fit!

Jade was absolutely fantastic! I had a clear vision and she brought it to life. From our first email correspondence, I felt totally comfortable with her and it felt so natural for her to be a part of ... Read more our special day.

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/09/2019

Made our day PERFECT

Jade and Derek were amazing. I highly recommend the both of them, to take care of your special day. Jade thought of every detail, and even had a plan B all set up. Derek was a pleasure to work with ... Read more and clearly loves what he does. They both are so patient and stay clam even when things don’t go as planned. You will not have a thing to worry about, they take care of it ALL! They both went above and beyond for us. Our day started with rain and a delay in our ceremony .. they both just handled it all with a smile. They truly just want your day to be special for you both ... and they do whatever it takes to make it happen.