JP Events

Nipomo, California · View map · Visit website

About JP Events

JP Events is a wedding planning business based in Nipomo, California. This wedding planning business, located along the Central Coast of California, has helped numerous clients achieve the wedding of their dreams. Jade Preciado of JP Events is a Certified Wedding and Event Planner with a deep passion for organization and event planning. She provides the help that you need to execute your dream wedding, turning your vision into a reality.

JP Events offers full and partial planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. She enjoys hearing about your wedding plans, ideas, and dreams, and will infuse her professional planning and coordinating experience with your vision to create the perfect event. JP Events offers as much guidance as you desire throughout your wedding planning process, providing the unique services that you need with careful consideration for your budget and preferences. The company offers the following event planning services:

• Budget analysis

Rocio
Featured
Rocio

Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn't have done it without Jade!

We hired Jade for the “month of” coordination package and WOW, so glad we did! As a bride, everyone kept telling me it was guaranteed I’d have a stress meltdown or something of the sort at some point, ... Read more but that moment never came for me because I had Jade :). She has a sweet, calm demeanor and makes it look easy! There wasn’t a single thing she didn’t cover and made sure I was on top of everything on my end with very detailed checklists, charts and layouts. The day of went flawlessly and I didn’t have to worry about time or what was next. I was just able to live in the moment and Jade and her assistant took care of the timeline. She brought my vision to life and I really had the wedding of my dreams. She was a true blessing and I highly doubt you’ll find a coordinator as gifted, sweet and thorough as Jade.

Karli
Karli Mendez

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Amazing to work with!

We could not have had the wedding of our dreams without Jade. She was responsive, organized and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I can't imagine not having her, especially considering ... Read more our wedding was about 4 hours away from home. She was amazing day of, everything ran smoothly. Our wedding went according to schedule without making us feel rushed or as though we were being pulled away constantly. My husband and I enjoyed our special day and Jade took care of everything else. Don't think twice about hiring Jade! It'll be the best decision you will make!

K
Kim Ballard

Married on 04/13/2019

The perfect fit!

Jade was absolutely fantastic! I had a clear vision and she brought it to life. From our first email correspondence, I felt totally comfortable with her and it felt so natural for her to be a part of ... Read more our special day.