JP Jeanine

Danbury, New York · View map

About JP Jeanine

I am a friendly professional wedding officiant who will put your mind at ease as we work together to make the perfect memorable ceremony for your wedding day. Whether it is a simple service with just the two of you or a ceremony in front of all your family and friends, I look forward to making this day special for each couple. Not only am I a CT Justice of the Peace but I am also ordained through First Nation Church & Ministry. I have done civil weddings,interfaith weddings, traditional weddings to out of the box weddings such as having Dr. Seuss rhyming vows and anywhere in between. I will work with you until we come up with a ceremony that we are both happy with.

77 Reviews for JP Jeanine

77 JP Jeanine Reviews

Kelly
Kelly

Getting married on 10/20/2019

Amazing Ceremony!

JP Jeanine was a fantastic officiant who was very flexible in giving us the lighthearted wedding ceremony we were looking for. She injected our personalities into the ceremony and was very helpful in ... Read more orchestrating a very smooth ceremony. She was also very calming and helped to soothe our pre-wedding jitters. She was very fun to work with and we would highly recommend her!

A
Allison Rice

Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Experience

We had a small ceremony as we are having a big wedding this summer. It was very intimate and Jeanine prepared a beautiful ceremony for us. She was extremely flexible with timing and got the paperwork ... Read more in very quickly once we were done. For the ceremony, we sat in the park with my dog, Jeanine and my now husband. It is something I will never forget.

#WhenYouWishUponAWelch
Lauren

Married on 07/13/2019

ASL Ceremony

My now husband is Deaf, and one of the most important things for us and our day was that we would have a ceremony performed in Sign Language. Jeanine was able to do this for us. Aside from being able ... Read more to offer us that, she was always professional, and responsive. We had an initial meeting where she discussed our preferences with us, and developed a script from that. It was everything we could have wanted!