JP Lumansoc Photography

Bothell, WA · View map

About JP Lumansoc Photography

Here at JP Lumansoc Photography, we specialize in weddings, engagements and portraits. We are based out of Seattle Washington but have traveled as far as Oregon, Massachusetts, Chicago, Texas, and Virginia. It would be our pleasure and joy to be your photographers.

As your photographer, I will be one of the few people that will be with you all day. Beyond taking hundreds of beautiful pictures of you, I also make sure to make your day as fun and as pleasurable as possible. I believe that photos will only be as good as how much fun everyone is having which is why I want to make sure that you and all your guests are relaxed having the times of their lives.

email: jplumansoc@gmail.com

2 Reviews for JP Lumansoc Photography

2 JP Lumansoc Photography Reviews

S
Stevie

Married on 09/27/2014

JP was a wonderful photographer! He took a bunch of photos at my wedding and gave me the best of the best. They were all high-quality and stunning! The hard part to believe is that JP was only a guest ... Read more at my wedding and not my official photographer (since we're friends with JP and we wanted JP to enjoy himself and not have to work during the wedding)! He took such beautiful pictures (even better than my hired photographer!) that I wish we could have cloned him and had him both work and be a guest. JP is such a fun guy and really knows how to make the bride feel special. He really knows how to work a camera, knows the best angles, and even gave posing advice. All of my relatives and friends loooove JP's pictures--and him too! Quite a dancer! :)

User3665252

2+ years ago

JP was amazing! He is extremely talented, but also offered amazing service. I had talked to a few photographers to get an idea of what was out there, but JP made my husband and I feel so comfortable ... Read more with the process. I am absolutely amazed by the quality of work for the great price, and the amount of fun we had with JP on the wedding day! The pictures afterward were given to us on a flash drive-- in a really fun and creative way! You will not be disappointed if you get the opportunity to work with JP -- would definitely recommend him!

JP Lumansoc Photography FAQ