JP Stationery

Sausalito, California · View map · Visit website

About JP Stationery

JP Stationery is a boutique paper shop located in Sausalito, California, that serves the North, South, and East Bay areas. This husband and wife owned company provide soon-to-be-wed couples with various gorgeous designs for wedding invitations and more. Couples will be proud to have such elegant and even fun designs part of their wedding, and will enjoy working with dedicated professionals who will make sure couples have only the best service and products.

JP Stationery offers various invitations and card products to couples to ensure that they can settle just about all of their stationery needs in one place. Couples may choose from a catalog of invitations, or choose to create their own custom invitations. JP Stationery also offers to print menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, Save the Dates, and Thank Yous to guarantee consistency in designs. They also offer the following invitations services:

• Addressing

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 04/07/2018

My experience with JPstationery was wonderful, excellent, amazing, incredible, etc. They were so friendly and easygoing. The word "no" was never used despite my indecisive mind. JPstationery catered ... Read more to my every needs and made me feel like the MOST important bride around. The invitations were more beautiful than I imaged, the colors were radiant and the card stock was incredible quality. Even my fiancé was impressed (and he cares nothing about stationary). My mom can't wait to order our bridal shower invitations from JPstationary and use the 10% off coupon they include with every order. Thank you for making my invitations unique, lively and 100% me!

Gabrielle
Gabrielle Loiacono

Getting married on 06/27/2020

Obsessed 10/10 recommend

One word - OBSESSED! JP is responsive and super easy to work with. I had my engagement party invitation made. The entire process was seamless and transparent. I was able to work on a few proofs and ... Read more edits before going into printing. Currently working with JP for matching thank you cards to match the design!

Jada
Jada Zieg

Getting married on 05/05/2020

The Cutest Cards Ever

Amazing customer service! I requested a quick ship time, and they had it delivered even before the date I requested! The Gracias cards I bought are so cute and perfect for wedding thank you cards. Read more Amazing customer service! I requested a quick ship time, and they had it delivered even before the date I requested! The Gracias cards I bought are so cute and perfect for wedding thank you cards.