JPL Entertainment

Cypress, Texas · View map

About JPL Entertainment

Recipient of Couples Choice Award from 2009 -2012, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018.

We bring the fun to the party!!!

Let JPL Entertainment orchestrate your wedding reception and bring your professional wedding staff together. We are your DJ Entertainer, your Master of Ceremonies, and your Schedule Coordinator.

We also provide portable photo booths, uplighting, custom logos, dance floor lighting, LCD rentals, custom slide shows, DVD projector packages, fun foto memory albums and guest books!

We are a family friendly disc jockey service that offers experienced and entertaining DJs who adjust the party to your audience. Trust our professionals to ensure your wedding reception goes as planned. Call us so we can help you plan your perfect event!

Feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail to discuss your specific needs and budget requirements. I'm sure you'll appreciate that we tailored our services to your individual needs and wishes!

(832)-237-5125

DjSales@jplentertainment.com

139 Reviews for JPL Entertainment

139 JPL Entertainment Reviews

V
Victoria

Married on 12/01/2018

Very Entertaining

A lot of guests commented to me afterwards and said it was the best reception they had been too. I credit a lot of it yall! Read more A lot of guests commented to me afterwards and said it was the best reception they had been too. I credit a lot of it yall!

L Roberts
L Roberts

Married on 11/17/2018

JPL Enertainment - Fantastic Service!!!

JPL Entertainment did a fantastic job! Very well organized and even accepted a few last minute revisions/requests from us. Staff and the DJ were excellent. Being in the hospitality business, I ... Read more really appreciate the fantastic customer service!

C
Christine

Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

I had Isaac as my dj and he was amazing. From changing my song choices to the exact moment to the reception. He made my day absolutely fantastic. And if I wanted to change or cut a song short I just ... Read more gave him a signal and he did whatever possible to make my day magical.