JRayne Photography

Spring Hill, FL · View map

About JRayne Photography

We want to hear all about your love story. All of your little details about your journey helps us to capture whats important you. We want to know what your style is inside and out. It's all about you, always. We are here for you. J.Rayne Photography is family owned and operated for over 20 years. We provide award winning photography and a full service business including video, and antique car transportation. We have captured over 800 weddings and no two are a like. Every wedding is new and exciting and we love to capture the story. We can't wait to hear from you.

7 Reviews for JRayne Photography

7 JRayne Photography Reviews

Kailee
Kailee Martinez

Getting married on 10/25/2019

Amazing and personable

Jamie is so sweet, fun and personable. She has all the time in the world for you and her pictures are as sweet as she is. She does incredible work and she got our beautiful engagement pictures back ... Read more sooo fast! Can’t wait to see what she captures on our wedding day!

Whitney
Whitney

Married on 11/02/2018

Jamie is wonderful

Jamie took the time to listen to the types of pictures that we wanted and made them happen. She went above and beyond to capture them for us. She was also instrumental in helping to keep us on time ... Read more for the reception while still stopping by for a quick picture with each table. We couldn't be happier with Jamie's work and her attention to detail!

Kristine
Kristine

Married on 09/09/2017

I don't see anywhere to post a review, so I'll do it here. Jamie did our engagement photos, wedding ceremony and reception photos. OMG! I have never felt so comfortable with a photographer in my ... Read more life, and my husband is someone who hates the camera, and he was completely comfortable as well. Our wedding was originally scheduled for 9/9, but we had to cancel due to Irma. On the day we were supposed to get married, (as seen on ABC Action News), Jamie actually took us to a small little venue, made us a bouquet out of flowers from the woods, and photographed AND recorded our "making it legal" ceremony. Jamie also then photographed AND recorded our 9/16 reception as well. Jamie has been THE BEST person to us. I have called her in tears not knowing what to do next and she was always there for me pushing me through. On top of being an amazing person, all of our photos so far have been BEAUTIFUL and amazing. I hope to use Jamie again for family photos in the near future and to keep her as a friend. There is NOBODY I would recommend more for a photographer.