JTunes Music Entertainment

Hendersonville, TN · View map · Visit website

About JTunes Music Entertainment

JTunes Music Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment service based out of Hendersonville, Tenessee. This entertainment company is owned and operated by Jason Eustice, Tenessee and Kentucky’s premier wedding reception DJ, guitarist, vocalist, and lighting specialist. JTunes's mission is to make your special event or reception the absolute best it can possibly be, leaving no detail unnoticed. No matter what kind of wedding event you’re hoping to celebrate, JTunes Music Entertainment can create a musical atmosphere that matches the beauty and magic of the big day.

JTunes Music Entertainment has a diverse music catalog, including genres like Christian, club, country, electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and top 40 music. They’ll also provide couples with microphones, projectors, sound/PA systems, and uplighting. Some of the professional services that they offer include:

• Consultations

B
Featured
Brad

Married on 10/19/2013

If you are in need of a DJ and or live musician for your wedding or party look no further! Jason provided live instremantal acoustic guitar for our wedding ceremony and DJ for the reception, ... Read more accompanied by extraordinary live singing of four very special songs at the reception. Jason is a rare find. Exceptional musician, outstanding vocalist, a DJ for all ages, with a genuine personality who ensures your event will be organized and run smoothly. This guy is incredible!!

G
Gene

Event date: 09/19/2017

Jason is one of the most talented singers I have ever come across. I was referred to him by a local recording studio in Nashville. We were hitting a milestone wedding anniversary and I wanted to do ... Read more something very special for this event. I had written a song for our actual wedding day but to my wife's disappointment never sang it. I honestly did not have the the voice to pull this off. For our special anniversary I sent a very rough vocal recording to Jason and he made a professional recording of my song. It was incredible!!!! He literally brought the song to life. For our anniversary we played the song and danced to it as if it was our actual day. My wife was moved to tears. I could never thank Jason enough for his high level of service and his amazing talent.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 05/24/2014

Ok so Jason was amazing to work with. He is the best DJ. He does it all. He sang our first three songs, he played at the ceremony, and he MCed the night. He was high energy and did an amazing job of ... Read more of getting everyone involved. My husband and I are not big dancers so there wasn't a lot of dancing but everyone had a great time and I really enjoyed working with him. I loved that he could play our first songs, it made it a lot more special for us. He is an amazing singer and artist.