Ju-C Suckers

Madison, VA · View map

About Ju-C Suckers

Over 200 flavors & over 300 shapes to choose from, and all of our lollipops are hand-poured in small batches to ensure quality and consistency!
I have also created my own custom blend of flavorings to achieve an extensive variety of mixed drink inspired combinations. And the names are so much fun!!
Custom made for Marketing, Promotional, Wedding Favors, Baby Showers,
Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers... just about anything!

9 Reviews for Ju-C Suckers

9 Ju-C Suckers Reviews

L
Libby

Married on 09/22/2012

This was such a great idea! (If I do say so myself! ) I had custom lollipops from Ju-C Suckers made for our wedding favors - and everybody loved them! I had 5 different flavours/colours, in the design ... Read more design I chose, individually wrapped with a personalised sticker on the back of each one. Julie obviously worked very hard to get them made in time (I only ordered just over 1 week before the wedding!), and I really appreciate her attention to detail and of course, the taste! Everyone at the wedding thought they were really cool, especially the kids. I will order again - even for no occasion! Thank you so much, we were so happy with how they came out!

B
Blushing

Married on 09/14/2008

The lollipops were excellent and so unique! Working with Ju-C Suckers for my specific customization needs was a great experience. The look was high end for the huge 4" lollipops. I highly recommend. ... Read more recommend. I'm in the process of placing another order for a different event.

A
Audrey

Married on 08/16/2008

The suckers were awesome and a very big hit at our wedding! Thank You! Read more The suckers were awesome and a very big hit at our wedding!!! Thank You!