Jubilations Catering

Estes Park, CO · View map

About Jubilations Catering

It is important to select a caterer with experience and a reputation for quality. Jubilations Catering is just that caterer! Jubilations opened in Boulder, Colorado in 1991 with one goal in mind - to provide exceptionally fresh and tasteful food at competitive prices served by a professional and friendly staff.

In 2006, we expanded our operations into Estes Park, Colorado opening the Bristlecone Inn and installing a commercial kitchen. We can now serve the front range - from Broomfield to Longmont to Estes Park with our outstanding cuisine. In addition, we can host small weddings and private events onsite at our inn.

As a full-service caterer, Jubilations will customize your menus, assist with rentals, provide wait staff, bartenders and provide consultation services prior to your event. Our banquet captains will insure every detail has been discussed and executed the day of your event. Will your event be stand-up or sit-down? Will the food be served plated or buffet style? How much food should you order? Rely on our expert advice to help you plan an event that reflects your taste, style and budget.

Once you have reviewed these menus, please give us a call to arrange for a private consultation. Bring your list of questions and we'll discuss them all! We look forward to providing the catering and staff to make your event a success.

Sincerely,
Sandy and Waldo Paul
Jubilations Catering

95 Reviews for Jubilations Catering

95 Jubilations Catering Reviews

Kaitlynannie
Kaitlyn

Married on 09/03/2019

Amazing food and service!

Everyone at the wedding was super impressed with the food! Very flavorful and the service was great! Read more Everyone at the wedding was super impressed with the food! Very flavorful and the service was great!

R
Robert Callahan

Married on 08/06/2019

Excellent Estes Park Caterer

Outstanding caterer with a strong emphasis on flexibility and customer service. They communicated frequently throughout the process, giving me every morsel of information I needed to assure the meal ... Read more was a complete success. I was a neophyte when it came to hosting a rehearsal dinner but Izzie and the crew lead me very nimbly and capably through the whole thing. On, and by the way, the food was excellent. Our guests had many positive things to say about all the items (especially their burgers and potato salad). I could not more heartily recommend a caterer. Kudos to their whole staff!

John
John

Married on 07/25/2019

Absolutely Delicious

My wife and I were recently married in Estes Park, CO and used Jubilations Catering. My dad had recommended Jubilations after hiring them for an event his brewery was hosting. His recommendation was ... Read more spot-on as their food was incredibly delicious! Not only was their food outstanding, but dealing with their management was as easy as it gets. I’d also recommend to pay a little extra to try many different menu items during your tasting (the tasting was one of my all-time favorite meals). Their high-quality food and professionalism makes them a perfect fit for any event!