Jubilee Events

Cheshire, CT · View map

About Jubilee Events

Jubilee Events is a professional wedding planning service based in Cheshire, Connecticut. This experienced team incorporates its naturally fun and artistic approach within every occasion, coordinating events that truly reflect the personalities of their clients. Jubilee Events is committed to the curation of your dream wedding, leaving you with memories to cherish for a lifetime.

This Cheshire-based company provides services for wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, focusing on the finer details to deliver an unforgettable experience. Jubilee Events makes it a priority to get to know you, developing an authentic understanding of your personal style, taste, and budget. This skilled team has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including destination weddings, double weddings, elopements, and more. Jubilee Events provides the following services:

• Full-planning

Mae
Mae Orkisz

Married on 09/09/2017

Fantastic!!

I can't thank Jubilee Events enough for making my daughter's wedding day truly amazing. They went far beyond my expectations and provided excellent service, creativity and professionalism. Everything ... Read more was beautiful and we are still receiving compliments. Jubilee Events is top notch and I highly recommend them.

User7886486

2+ years ago

Very professional and flexible. Met all our needs and exceeded expectations! Read more Very professional and flexible. Met all our needs and exceeded expectations!

C
Courtney

Married on 09/04/2016

We worked with Libby last year for our Labor Day weekend wedding and she was nothing short of amazing to work with. From our initial phone conversation to our weekly emails, phone chats and in person ... Read more meetings, she made sure to take the pressure of planning off so we could fully enjoy the process! My now husband and I live on Long Island so our Connecticut venue was a bit of a destination. She worked to make the distance work and it was a breeze! It was really important to us to be surrounded with the most professional and capable individuals to plan our dream wedding and we had just that! Libby listened to our wants and needs (with budgets, personalities, design and style in mind!) and recommended the most amazing vendors. There was not a doubt in my mind when it came to the day of the wedding that every detail would be just right! Your wedding day flies by so not having to stress over any minor details made it that much more enjoyable knowing our celebration was in the best hands possible! From our decor, to flowers, to food, music, and photography, we couldn't have been more pleased! I would HIGHLY recommend Libby and Jubilee events to any and everyone if you can make a little extra room in your budget, they were truly worth every single penny! We wish we could relive the best day over and over again! Xo, Courtney & Matt