Jubilee Weddings and Events

Graham, WA · View map · Visit website

About Jubilee Weddings and Events

Jubilee Weddings and Events is an experienced wedding planner located in Graham, Washington. Having planned over 700 weddings, they have the expertise needed to make your special day one to remember. Planners Melissa Pelletier and Leslie Fleshman make it their goal to ensure every wedding is unique and personal to each couple they work with. Let them create the day you've always dreamed of!

With options ranging from day-of coordination to full wedding planning, Jubilee Weddings and Events has packages available to fit every couples' needs. They understand that there are no cookie cutter weddings and are able to customize any package to fit your specific requirements. Jubilee Weddings and Events has the following services available:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Partial planning

Other Services
Jubilee Weddings and Events can also provide DJ services for your wedding. From top 40 to oldies, they have a wide selection of music for you to choose from. Their most popular package features a consultation, an MC, and travel expenses. Other services they can provide are:

• Do-not-play list

V
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 08/04/2013

So where to start, ok. Melissa was awesome all threw out the process with planning my wedding. She was always there for any question or comment and worries I had for my big day. She always made me ... Read more feel better once talking or emailing her. My wedding was in Washington and I live in Oregon, so you can imagine my worries. When it came to my big day Melissa was there at noon and I got to work with her assistant Leslie for the morning. She was just as helpful as Melissa. Sense it was the morning of my big day Melissa made sure I new what was going on, eating and drinking, and trying to stay calm. The biggest thing to me is the as soon as there was any problem big or small, I didn't even get to worry about it before Melissa and her team made it all better. If it wasn't for Melissa I probably would have given up and eloped lol I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone for all of her services. Also, not only did she do all the things above but she also helped me save a few bucks here and there.

Natausha
Natausha

Getting married on 11/22/2019

Super friendly and amazing price!

I found jubilee weddings and events on wedding wire and was shocked when I seen her prices. They are cheaper than I have been finding and I couldn’t pass up the deal! I read a lot of her other reviews ... Read more and they all looked good so I decided to hire her! I am looking forward to working with her next November!

Mary
Mary

Married on 07/19/2019

Smooth wedding

We are so happy that we hired Melissa as our wedding day coordinator. She helped us from which florist, videographer to get and provided many options we needed for our wedding. She was very ... Read more professional throughout the entire process. On the day of the wedding it was amazing having her, We didn’t have to worry about single thing when it was our day. If it wasn’t for Melissa and her team coordinating the vendors and making sure everything ran smoothly we would not have been able to have the amazing day we did! Highly recommended to anybody looking for a wedding coordinator!