Jubilee Weddings and Events

Graham, WA · View map · Visit website

About Jubilee Weddings and Events

Jubilee Weddings and Events is an experienced wedding planner located in Graham, Washington. Having planned over 400 weddings, they have the expertise needed to make your special day one to remember. Planners Melissa Pelletier and Leslie Fleshman make it their goal to ensure every wedding is unique and personal to each couple they work with. Let them create the day you've always dreamed of!

With options ranging from day-of coordination to full wedding planning, Jubilee Weddings and Events has packages available to fit every couples' needs. They understand that there are no cookie cutter weddings and are able to customize any package to fit your specific requirements. Jubilee Weddings and Events has the following services available:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Partial planning

Other Services
Jubilee Weddings and Events can also provide DJ services for your wedding. From top 40 to oldies, they have a wide selection of music for you to choose from. Their most popular package features a consultation, an MC and travel expenses. Other services they can provide are:

• Do-not-play list

V
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 08/04/2013

So where to start, ok. Melissa was awesome all threw out the process with planning my wedding. She was always there for any question or comment and worries I had for my big day. She always made me ... Read more feel better once talking or emailing her. My wedding was in Washington and I live in Oregon, so you can imagine my worries. When it came to my big day Melissa was there at noon and I got to work with her assistant Leslie for the morning. She was just as helpful as Melissa. Sense it was the morning of my big day Melissa made sure I new what was going on, eating and drinking, and trying to stay calm. The biggest thing to me is the as soon as there was any problem big or small, I didn't even get to worry about it before Melissa and her team made it all better. If it wasn't for Melissa I probably would have given up and eloped lol I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone for all of her services. Also, not only did she do all the things above but she also helped me save a few bucks here and there.

M
Michaela

Married on 11/17/2018

THe perfect team for the job!

Melissa and her team were ROCKSTARS! They took all the stress out of the wedding day! In my eyes everything went according to plan! Any hiccups the team handled it! The room was set up beautifully and ... Read more everything packed up smoothly! Melissa is very professional and timely while also being very down to earth and easy to work and communicate with! You seriously can’t go wrong! 10/10 would recommend! I could not imagine my wedding day without the jubilee team!

C
Caryn

Married on 10/20/2018

One of the best decisions I made!

I planned my wedding from across the country, and at one point I realized I was going to be overwhelmed with decisions on the day of the ceremony. I reached out to Melissa and hired her day-of ... Read more coordination services after an e-mail and a phone conversation. It was probably the best decision I could make for myself! Melissa and her assistant Leslie were thoroughly professional and helped the evening to flow smoothly. Melissa also organized my rehearsal. The day of the wedding, I just had to answer a few questions and otherwise they used the guide we had filled out before the wedding to set up the decorations, keep the reception flowing, and clean up after everything was done. My father was also very impressed that they stayed until the very end. I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing a day-of coordinator in the Tacoma area!