Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Las Vegas, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Wedding Vows Las Vegas, based in Las Vegas, Nevada, provides officiate services to all couples. As an eight-time award-winning ordained minister, Judy Irving strives to create ceremonies with passion and reverence that are also fun! She caters to clients’ unique tastes and desires and helps to lift the stress of planning. She is an attentive minister and an entertaining speaker, and she happily includes traditions and rituals that are important to clients in order to bring their wedding dreams to life. Judy performs elegantly romantic ceremonies in all settings, from personal homes to destination venues, to ensure that every ceremony reflects the unique beauty of each couple’s love.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas offers services for a variety of ceremonies types, including interfaith ceremonies, nonreligious ceremonies, elopements, civil unions, vow renewals, customized vows and baby blessings.

216 Reviews for Wedding Vows Las Vegas

216 Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

Kristen
Featured
Kristen Haula

Married on 06/29/2019

Judy is amazing!

Judy is the kindest and most helpful and professional person! Thank you Judy so much for being a part of our day. We couldn't of asked for more! She went out of her way to personalize our ceremony ... Read more exactly to how we imagined it and if you didn't know exactly what you wanted, she had many helpful tools. I would recommend her 1000%! The Haulas

Megan
Megan Allen

Getting married on 10/04/2019

Quick Response and Such a Sweet Lady

I had been putting off hiring an officiant because it was a hard decision to make. Looking at Judy's reviews definitely pushed me in her direction. After she responded in minutes to my inquiry and our ... Read more sweet phone call, I was sold! This is not something you want a random, inexperienced person doing. I can't wait for our wedding. I'm sure she will not disappoint.

K
Kimberly Reitenbach

Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommended

We could not have asked for a better elopement experience! From my initial contact with Judy, she was very responsive, answered all of my questions, and made me feel at ease with my last minute ... Read more planning! She offered recommendations to meet my additional wedding needs, and engaged us for relationship history/details in order to make our ceremony more personal. She also walked us through the process of obtaining our marriage certificate and handled filing all of the necessary paperwork (which was so helpful since we were visiting from out of state). Our intimate ceremony was perfect, and Judy was a huge part of that. I’m so happy to have had her officiate our special day.