Jukebox Productions

San Diego, CA · View map · Visit website

About Jukebox Productions

A Live Band/DJ Experience

Sometimes, one or the other is your only option. Not so with Jukebox. Over the past 11 years we have invented, defined and refined the Live Band/DJ Combo. Imagine an awesome live band, with the energy, talent and power that a live band brings. Now add to that the versatility and non-stop club style vibe that a talented, professional DJ brings. What you get is an inspiring, non-stop night of fun and entertainment! If you can imagine it, we can do it.

We Know Weddings

After 11 years and over 300 weddings, we have this down. But even more than that, I am a Certified Event Planner as well as the Drummer for the band. That means you can be 100% confident that the Entertainment Planning Process will be handled professionally, ensuring that you have EXACTLY what you want on your wedding day.

How much?

Our band pricing, with sound and lights is $3850.00. If you want to add more, you can. Add on's include:

Ceremony music (with amplification)- Live or DJ

3 piece horn Section

Staging

Uplighting

Jukebox Productions offers many different packages and services to make your wedding everything you want it to be. They provide a wide variety of music genres for you to choose from, including top 40, latin and country. Jukebox Productions is also willing to travel to your wedding destination. Services available include the following:

• Liability insurance

Kimberly & Morgan
Featured
Kimberly

Married on 10/01/2016

Jukebox was AMAZING at my wedding! We were debating for a long time on whether we should book a live band or just use a DJ for the night. I can say without a doubt that booking Jukebox was one of the ... Read more best decisions we made for our big day. You really get the best of both worlds with a professional DJ/emcee and a highly-skilled live band. Not only were they easy to work with and extremely accommodating throughout the entire process, they also knew how to party, which was a high priority for our event. The music selection was always on point, and we had a full dance floor with tons of energy the entire night. John and the crew are the best, and I cannot thank them enough for being a part of our wedding! We are still getting complements on how fun the reception was, and I know it is due in large part to this band. You will not regret hiring Jukebox for your next event!

S
Sarah

Married on 09/08/2018

Jukebox Productions is AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about them, but I'll do my best to sum it up into this "short" review:) My husband and I decided having a band was our one splurge. We ... Read more felt like every DJ we looked at was your typical cheesy wedding MC/DJ, exactly what we DID NOT want. We wanted a good party & good music! Jukebox delivered exactly that and MORE! John is very professional, easy to work with, and overall, just an AWESOME GUY. Our venue was not going to allow bands anymore due to noise, but the venue manager was willing to meet with John because of the uniqueness of their equipment. Since we had our heart set on Jukebox, John went above and beyond to meet with the venue manager and make sure it could happen! I felt like John was with me every step of the way. He responds promptly via text or email, no matter the question, comment, or concern. He reached out multiple times & always had words of encouragement! I especially loved their willingness to work with us on what we wanted. No matter the request, they made it happen! We LOVED the band/DJ combination and so did our guests! The transitions were smooth and DJ Kenny did just the right amount of MC. Jukebox is all about the music! We also hired Jukebox for our ceremony and I am SO GLAD we did! We had ZERO microphone/speaker/tech issues and our guests could clearly hear our officiant & us during vows. This was huge considering we were by the bay and it was windy. I should also mention Jukebox is an INCREDIBLE group of musicians! They sound terrific and they read the crowd. Not only do they have a large selection of songs, but they are up to date with new music! They definitely brought the party we wanted! THANK YOU JUKEBOX PRODUCTIONS!:) You exceeded our expectations and we love you!

A
Andrew

Married on 07/21/2018

Jukebox brings the party! I've never experienced a more fun, accommodating, entertaining, and exhilarating band at a wedding. John and the entire team were a pleasure to work with on day 1. We knew ... Read more there was something special from day 1 but Jukebox surpassed all our expectations on the big day. The entire wedding was on the dance floor for hours. We've heard from our friends on numerous occasions it was the best wedding they've ever attended, and we have to give a huge credit to Jukebox for that compliment. I, the groom, lover of music and all partying, can't say enough positive things about these guys & girls. To paint the picture, I was on stage with my wife, shirt off, singing Karoke, attempting to crowd surf, and Jukebox was loving every second of it. Most bands would have kicked me off the stage! They weren't just a band, or a vendor, they were guests, and we love them. You will too.