JukeBoxx Band

Alexandria, VA · View map · Visit website

About JukeBoxx Band

JukeBoxx Band is a wedding band based in Alexandria, Virginia, also serving the Washington D.C. area. This 10-piece group features three lead vocalists, three horn players, a bassist, a guitarist, a drummer, and a keyboard player. They bring high energy, talent, and style to any event and are guaranteed to make your special day one to remember.

JukeBoxx Band plays an extensive variety of types of music, including blues, classic rock, dance funk, hip-hop, jazz, Motown, pop, R&B/soul, and more. Although the group boasts a full band, they can also offer smaller versions, with seven to nine members, for more intimate events if requested. The band can bring their own lighting, microphones, and sound/PA system to help make your celebration as seamless as possible. They are also happy to travel across the country and overseas to ensure that your wedding vision is realized. Couples working with JukeBoxx Band for their event can enjoy the following services:

• Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour music
  • Music during breaks
  • Reception music
  • Rehearsal dinner music
  • Ability to learn new songs
  • Liability insurance
  • Sample performances

27 Reviews for JukeBoxx Band

27 JukeBoxx Band Reviews

H
Harrison Graham

Married on 08/03/2019

Jukeboxx was incredible!

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed Jukeboxx. They had our entire party dancing the whole night. Everyone at our wedding said it was one of the best bands that they have ever heard! Read more My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed Jukeboxx. They had our entire party dancing the whole night. Everyone at our wedding said it was one of the best bands that they have ever heard!

M
Morgan Murphy

Married on 06/15/2019

Best band ever

I have to take a moment and say that JukeBoxx from East Coast Entertainment totally made our wedding this June. My husband and I were super particular when looking at bands, and couldn't have been ... Read more happier with how the night turned out. Since our wedding we have heard so many compliments on how much fun and how great they were. They we're super flexible and worked with us before hand on our do and do not "play list." They we're interactive with our guests during their performance and they truly played exactly what we wanted to hear. We even had friends who are engaged ask where we found them so they can book them for their own wedding! Our guests didn't leave the dance floor the whole night, we had an absolute blast! I can't say enough great things about this band if you're looking for a band for your wedding don't think twice-- book them right now!

S
Smith/boyd

Married on 11/03/2018

Jukeboxx Band

Jukeboxx was AMAZING! They had the guests on the dance floor all night. Everyone asked us where we found them. They were extremely talented and I highly recommend them! Read more Jukeboxx was AMAZING!! They had the guests on the dance floor all night. Everyone asked us where we found them. They were extremely talented and I highly recommend them!!