Julia Hart

Spencerport, NY · View map

About Julia Hart

We are a happily married couple and working together as husband and wife, capturing your memories and making them last a lifetime. Julia Hart is about our experience with the people we work with. We give you what WE believe should be given to a client. Our time, our patience, our honesty, our loyalty, our dedication, and of course our best work. Your happiness is what makes Julia Hart thrive.

31 Reviews for Julia Hart

31 Julia Hart Reviews

Caitlyn
Caitlyn Tuzzolino

Married on 09/09/2019

Simply blown away!

I hired Julia to take some professional photos for my new wedding invitation website and all I have to say is... I am blown away! Well, I have more to say than just that :) I reached out to Julia on ... Read more Instagram, as I have followed her for a long time and admire her work. I reached out just a few days ago, and we were able to schedule something SUPER fast (something that I've found, in the past, can be tricky with photographers. There's typically a lot of back and forth involved, and with Julia, there wasn't). She came to my apartment to do the shoot and was super friendly, professional, and FUN to work with (ya know, the important things you want in a photographer, aside from just photo aesthetic). Julia came prepared with her equipment, tested the lighting in the room we were shooting in and made me feel so comfortable, confident, and relaxed. Her instructions were very easy to follow (chin down, turn body slightly, etc). Within three hours of the shoot (again, we did this at 11:45 am today) - she DELIVERED the final, edited, curated photos! Again, as I said up top...just blown away. She delivered even more images than I expected, way faster than I expected, and I love the way every single one of them looks. I can't wait to add them to my East Avenue Creations website and finally get it launched! Thank you SO MUCH, Julia, for everything!

Sara
Sara List

Married on 08/31/2019

a.m.a. z.i.n.g.

After taking our time selecting our photographer/videographer, we decided to go with Julia Hart. This was honestly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My now Husband can be a little shy ... Read more and Julia knew exactly how to make him feel comfortable in front of the camera. Julia and her team were awesome the entire day making sure to capture everything! We just received our photos/videos from our wedding and they are absolutely INCREDIBLE.

Tonya
Tonya Elizabeth

Married on 08/17/2019

Julia Hart is amazing!

Julia Hart captured our day so beautifully. Her and her team are extremely talented! She even gave us a sneak peak video that night after our wedding. We are so happy we decided on a videographer and ... Read more we couldn't imagine anyone else capturing our day. We have received so many compliments on our videos so far.