Julia Katherina

Utica, MI · View map · Visit website

About Julia Katherina

Julia Katherina, based in Utica, Michigan, specializes in hand-lettered wedding signage. Owner Julia has been doing modern calligraphy and hand lettering for over 3 years and due to high demand opened her business in 2019. All her work is uniquely tailored to each client, including the style, materials, and lettering. Add a personalized touch to your wedding with hand-lettered custom items from Julia Katherina.

Julia Katherina encourages you to get in touch to discuss your needs and budget. She is able to produce items for weddings, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and more. She offers a range of hand-lettered wedding items, including:

• Addressed envelopes
  • Seating charts
  • Place cards and table numbers
  • Reception menus

Featured
Amanda Kelly

Married on 03/10/2018

Creative, professional, talented!

Julia made my wedding look absolutely perfect. She was easy to work with, friendly and had such an eye for detail. I will be using her again for parties etc. Read more Julia made my wedding look absolutely perfect. She was easy to work with, friendly and had such an eye for detail. I will be using her again for parties etc.

A
Alessandra

Getting married on 09/07/2020

Absolute Perfection!

I hired Julia to do lettering for a bridal shower I was hosting. She was so accommodating and helped bring my vision to life! The signs and lettering came out beautiful and everyone at the bridal ... Read more shower complimented them. Fantastic service and even better quality! I plan on hiring her for all of my future events!

Julia Katherina FAQ