Julia Marie Arnold Makeup Artistry

Corrales, NM · View map

About Julia Marie Arnold Makeup Artistry

ATTENTION: To contact me or book a trial session, please email me at: Juliamarnold@gmail.com

Like me on Facebook! Facebook.com/juliamarieartistry

Julia Marie Arnold Makeup Artistry is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those need.

On your wedding day, I will come to you! I know how stressful it is to worry about time limitations. I pride myself on being reliable and time conscience. I will also help you put together a beauty schedule for your wedding day if necessary. I specialize in airbrush wedding makeup that will make you and your bridal party confident throughout the entire wedding day.

Julia Marie Arnold Makeup Artistry would be pleased to help you make your wedding day the most beautiful day of your life!

View my complete portfolio at: http://juliamarieartistry.tumblr.com/

Airbrush Makeup Benefits for you and the Bridal Party
Long wearing & water resistant formula, with no need for touchups
Perfect and fresh looking skin throughout the day regardless of heat, humidity, or how much dancing you do!
Flawless complexion means photographic perfection
Will not rub off or transfer to clothes
Does not cake, smear or melt away
Lightweight feel and look
Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores.)
Perfect for those with sensitive skin
Full color range for a perfect skin tone match - I will customize your foundation to match flawlessly

8 Reviews for Julia Marie Arnold Makeup Artistry

8 Julia Marie Arnold Makeup Artistry Reviews

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 03/31/2013

Julia did my wedding makeup and I cannot say enough good things about my experience! I'm not great with makeup, but Julia somehow deciphered my terribly vague explanations and made me look like a ... Read more knock out! She was a joy to be around with such a naturally calming energy. I never realized how stressed out I was until I sat down in her chair and it all just melted away in her presence. She was so knowledgeable, which was a huge help as I knew nothing about airbrush makeup. She educated me on how it works, what would be best with my pale complexion, and what would photograph well in our outdoor venue. If I ever had questions, she was always available, no matter how many times I'd probably already asked her and just forgotten the answer. She even squeezed in my maid of honor who liked my makeup so much she decided she wanted hers done too! My makeup lasted all night long, through some overcast humidity.. and then some rain.. and then some warm sunshine. Mother nature was very unpredictable, but Julia's talent and my makeup were far from it. I wish she could do my makeup every day! I would highly recommend her for any and all special events you might have!

Jackie
Jackie

Married on 10/06/2012

Julia did my makeup for our engagement photos and the wedding. She is AMAZING! I was so pleased with the results... I wish she could airbrush me every day! Thank you, Julia, for making me feel so ... Read more beautiful on such an important day. I highly and enthusiastically recommend Julia Arnold!

A
Angela

Married on 09/29/2012

I am so thankful that I found Julia! Being relatively new to the Nashville area with no one to turn to for recommendations, I was totally lost when it came to finding a makeup artist for my wedding. ... Read more wedding. After living in NYC for a few years, I became kind of a cosmetic junkie. I tend to wear a full face of makeup even to run errands, and my guilty pleasure is watching youtube makup tutorials. Admittedly, I am a bit picky about my makeup. After a horrible trial with another local artist, I was panicked. Thankfully, Julia was recommended to me and was available. After my trial run with Julia, I knew I could relax. On the day of the wedding, the makeup looked even better. I felt so incredibly beautiful, and the makeup looks absolutely flawless in photographs – even in the unretouched snapshots from family and friends. Julia also airbrushes your neck and shoulders, making your skin look perfect. I had been really worried about the longevity of the makeup, because I needed to have it done in the early morning, but the photographs weren’t starting until late afternoon (and the reception wasn’t ending until late in the evening). It lasted beautifully. My skin is a bit oily and tends to look shiny after several hours. Julia gave me a powder puff and some powder to touch up. I did this about 3 times during the long day, just to make sure there was no shine, and the makeup stayed looking flawless – there was no cakey powdery look. I talked my sister into also having her makeup done as a gift from me. She also looked super gorgeous! As a bonus, Julia is very sweet. She helped to calm me down on the morning of the wedding. Also, in my semi-dazed state that morning, I forgot about the deposit I had paid and overpaid for our services. Julia is so honest and professional, that she brought it to my attention. We still have another photo session that was built into our photography package. I’m hoping to book Julia’s services for those photos as well!