Julia Romano Photography

Flagstaff, AZ · View map

About Julia Romano Photography

Julia Romano Photography is a professional wedding and portrait photography business based in Flagstaff, and is available for travel throughout Arizona (Sedona, Phoenix/surrounding valley, Grand Canyon, Prescott, Tuscon) and beyond. Julia Romano Photography has been in the wedding and portrait industry for over 7 years, working with clients of all ages. She specializes in weddings, engagements, anniversaries, senior portraits, and families. Julia Romano is an NAU alum, and has been a consecutive vendor in the Northern Arizona Wedding Expo (2014-2017, 2019) and Sedona Bridal Show & Boot Camp (2015 + 2016) and other wedding expos. Her mission is to create and capture memorable moments into frozen memories that will last you a lifetime.

9 Reviews for Julia Romano Photography

9 Julia Romano Photography Reviews

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 06/16/2019

Very fun and enjoyable!

Julia is such a sweetheart and very talented I am so glad that I found her and I’m so excited for when she takes our wedding photos because our engagement photos came out amazing! Read more Julia is such a sweetheart and very talented I am so glad that I found her and I’m so excited for when she takes our wedding photos because our engagement photos came out amazing!

M
Moira

Married on 06/17/2017

We were booking vendors out of town and found Julia after she came highly recommended based on our venue location (Buffalo Park). We booked her shortly after finding her and had nothing but positive ... Read more experiences along the way. She was quick to respond and went above and beyond to make sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted! Her work on her social media accounts sold us too, but when we officially met her for the first time on our wedding day, we knew we had made the right choice! She was so kind to work with and really put us both at ease as she captured our special day. Julia is very talented and very passionate about her work! We highly recommend her!!!

N
Nelly

Married on 06/12/2015

I love my wedding photos. Julia is very easy going and pleasant to work with. Read more I love my wedding photos. Julia is very easy going and pleasant to work with.