Julie Dawn

Coeur D Alene, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Julie Dawn

Julie Dawn combines experience with formal training to create stunning images that will have your wedding looking like it came straight from a major magazine. Having attended New York Institue of Photography and won multiple awards, she brings big-city talent to the Inland Northwest!

62 Reviews for Julie Dawn

62 Julie Dawn Reviews

Sarah
Featured
Sarah Oachs Estes

Married on 08/12/2018

Julie is amazing!

Julie was so wonderful to work with. As an unphotogenic person I was so worried about looking good in my wedding photos. Julie was very directive about how to pose to make sure there were no double ... Read more chins, no armpit fat squeezing out, no awkward hands😂 When I got my photos back they were STUNNING!! I had so many people ask me who my photographer was and told me how talented she was. I 100% agree with my friends and family. Julie is truly a natural. I’m so thankful for my beautiful photos. Don’t pass her up!

Kelsey
Kelsey Bowman

Married on 09/01/2018

Dover Barn Wedding

Julie was such a pleasure to work with both for engagement photos and on the wedding day. Everything both times went perfect and our photos were absolutely beautiful- I would highly recommend Julie ... Read more and we can’t wait to book family photos with her next summer

Preston
Preston Estes

Married on 08/12/2018

Awesome, fun photographer!

She is very professional and takes her job seriously, but always makes you feel comfortable and have fun! Her photos and style really stands out from others and has a great feel! I am very happy we ... Read more chose her for our wedding and highly recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer! Thank you!