Julie Deffense Artistry

Sarasota, Florida · View map

About Julie Deffense Artistry

Julie Deffense Artistry is a cake business in Sarasota, Florida. Julie has 20 years of design experience and has been creating luxury wedding cakes since 2010. She works in Cascais, Portugal, and Sarasota, Florida. She works with each couple to design a luxury cake to fit your style, wedding theme, and colors. Julie is the author of three successful cookbooks in Portugal and is working on her fourth cookbook in English.

Julie Deffense Artistry creates one-of-a-kind cakes that look spectacular and taste even better. She can incorporate any flavors, colors, design, and accessories to make your dream wedding cake. She can create life-like edible floral designs, monograms and more to make your unique cake. Whether you want fondant, buttercream or a frosting-less cake, Julie has ready to create you a magnificent cake.

20 Reviews for Julie Deffense Artistry

20 Julie Deffense Artistry Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 11/03/2017

Julie created a cake for us that was not only the most beautiful cake we had ever seen, but also tasted amazing! She gave us exactly what we wanted-it was perfect and definitely had wow factor.I ... Read more would highly recommend.

S
Shirin

Married on 08/12/2017

The Cake Julie made for us was beyond anything we expected - absolutely beautiful, my dream cake in looks but also it tasted amazing! All my guests commented on the beautiful cake - even though it ... Read more was a simple design, Julie made it look outstanding.

N
Nancy

Married on 07/22/2017

Julie Deffense overexceeded my expectations. My cake was dreamy and magical. It looked wonderful and tasted heavenly. All guests were amazed by it! Our decision for having Julie as our cake designer ... Read more was the best decision ever! The Cake made our Big Day!