Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs

Muscatine, IA · View map

About Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs

Simple elegance and personalized designs is our goal. With each couple, it's our mission to make your wedding design a reflection of your personal style. Whether it be natural and relaxed or structured and more formal. We believe that creativity can make your budget relax a bit. You should be able to enjoy the process of seeing your wedding vision take shape.
Together with some, wonderful assistants, we've had the pleasure of working with incredible clients for over 18 years. Getting to know our clients and helping them select a design that will accent them on their wedding day is something we take pride in doing.

We offer many services to our clients, from floral and concept design to execution of that plan. We are flexible to fit your needs.

We are located in Muscatine, IA, but provide services to many areas including Dubuque, Iowa City, Illinois and Iowa sides of the Quad City, Maquoketa and more. We have also traveled to other states to provide these services.

Please contact us to ask any questions you may have or to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to meeting with you! Let's get planning!

9 Reviews for Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs

9 Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs Reviews

liztrey
Elizabeth

Married on 09/22/2018

I loved the work she did for me! The flowers turned out WONDERFUL! Read more I loved the work she did for me!!The flowers turned out WONDERFUL!

A
Amanda

Married on 05/03/2014

Julie did a wonderful job doing my flower. She was very flexible and was willing to work with me on anything. She kept in close contact with me at all times to let me know how things were going. Read more Julie did a wonderful job doing my flower. She was very flexible and was willing to work with me on anything. She kept in close contact with me at all times to let me know how things were going.

J
Jessica

Married on 03/31/2012

Julie was extremely helpful and there for us whenever we had any questions, Also very knowledgeable about all aspects of our big wedding day. We highly recommend her! Just a little advice - it really ... Read more helped to be organized and start planning early, always helps with the stress level. Also the amount of options can be overwhelming but remember just to have fun with it all. When you see something you love and want for your wedding, you will just know it!