Julie Ellyn Designs

Bel Air, MD · View map

About Julie Ellyn Designs

Simple, but stylish, the elegant Bridal collection compliments
a bride's style and personality. Your bridal jewelry should be
the perfect finishing touch, whether it is to compliment your
gorgeous gown or tie in the theme of your wedding.

Jewelry also makes the perfect bridal party
gift letting your friends know how special they are.
Our designs are so stunning you will be seeing
them again and again.

6 Reviews for Julie Ellyn Designs

6 Julie Ellyn Designs Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/25/2011

Julie Ellyn Designs created the perfect jewelry for me and my bridesmaids. Julie was a pleasure to work with! I've recommended her to all of my friends! Read more Julie Ellyn Designs created the perfect jewelry for me and my bridesmaids. Julie was a pleasure to work with! I've recommended her to all of my friends!!

K
Karen

Married on 08/23/2008

I had a total of two maid of honor’s, eight bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and myself to buy jewelry for. This made it very difficult to find the perfect jewelry at the perfect ... Read more price! I would highly recommend Julie Ellyn Designs to any bride or anyone who just loves jewelry. Julie’s work is EXCEPTIONL!!! The first time we meet, she showed a lot of concern and she really wanted to find exactly what I wanted. I had looked for months and couldn’t find anything in department stores or on-line. However, once Julie started showing me her samples, we are able to create something unique for everyone!! Julie worked very hard to stay within my budget when we were designing the pieces, which meant a lot. She also took the time to get a feel for the details of the wedding, which helped select certain types of jewelry over others. I would highly recommend Julie because her work is made with a lot of thought and detail, as well as made with high quality materials! I as well as the rest of my party still wear the jewelry today…it looks just as good as it did when she first delivered the pieces to me!!! -Karen

J
Julie

Married on 06/24/2007

Finding Julie to make jewelry for me was one of the easiest things about planning my wedding. I was having a hard time finding gifts for my bridal party but as soon as I saw her website my problem was ... Read more was solved. From the first time I contacted her she was extremely responsive - answering my e-mails almost immediately to answer questions that I had. I thought her prices were extremely reasonable and the jewelry came in a very timely manner. I was especially impressed with the way that the gifts were packaged; the bags were so cute and added a lot to my gift. All of my bridesmaids loved the gifts and it is something that they can wear again. I would highly recommend Julie to any bride and would consider using her again for other gifts in the future.