Julie K. Gray Photography

Saco, ME · View map · Visit website

About Julie K. Gray Photography

Julie K. Gray Photography is a southern Maine-based wedding photographer. Julie loves to create images that are clean and vivid in color, so that your memories of that day can be equally clean and vivid. She prides herself in being an artist in many areas, and photography is one of those. Her artistic skills allow her to see a couple and capture images that she knows they will want to remember.

Experience
Julie K. Gray earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from Rhode Island School of Design and a Master of Fine Arts in Studio Arts from Maine College of Art. Julie has an eye for the pretty things in life, and she makes sure she captures every single one of them on your big day. She will work to make you feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera so that pictures are natural rather than posed or forced.

Julie K. Gray Photography has a variety packages and a-la-carte options to make sure couples receive everything they want on their wedding day. Some of the services she offers include:

• Duplicate web-sized files
  • USB drive with high resolution files
  • Print-ordering site

Other Services
Julie K. Gray offers other services beyond the wedding day. A few of these include:

• Family portraits

J
Featured
Julia

Married on 09/09/2017

Picking a photographer was one of the first things my husband and I checked off of our wedding checklist for our September 9th, 2017 wedding and we could have have been more pleased with having Julie ... Read more as our photographer. We were so impressed with her work, which is tasteful and captures the natural beauty of the day. Her communications were professional and she thoroughly addressed our questions. On the day of, Julie arrived and the venue and got right down to business. Her presence was non-intrusive and she beautifully captured the small details of the day, from getting ready to dancing at the end of the night. Working with Julie was effortless and my husband and I would highly recommend her for anyone getting married in Maine!

P
Peter Greene

Married on 08/01/2019

Superb! Highly recommended!

Julie was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She struck a perfect balance between capturing intimate candid moments with family, while taking full advantage of the beautiful ... Read more natural scenery where our wedding took place. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Caroline
Caroline Tuttle Cumming

Married on 06/21/2019

EPIC! Creative!

Julie photographed our laid back intimate ceremony of 20 people. She captured candids perfectly. Our session of my husband and I was fun and the photos blew my mind! Read more Julie photographed our laid back intimate ceremony of 20 people. She captured candids perfectly. Our session of my husband and I was fun and the photos blew my mind!